Author Topic: My reaction to "a fairly odd movie"  (Read 4383 times)

I'll be the second one to call troll on Nickelodeon.

Third.

MUST SLAP CREATORS OF THIS MOVIE

TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND TIMES
Fixed and agree.

the movie is supossed to mean a new beggining for the show
lets see how this ends
I can only think of one reason why they are bringing it back.
To milk out money.

Seriously is that the CG.
Like.
Just a layer with animations ontop of the movie?
Ouch.

I can only think of one reason why they are bringing it back.
To milk out money.

That's the reason they bring anything back on Disney or Nick. It's the only reason there's going to be some poor remake of Avatar using none of the original characters.

That's the reason they bring anything back on Disney or Nick. It's the only reason there's going to be some poor remake of Avatar using none of the original characters.
This.
Cartoon network is pretty much the dominating and its not even that good.

It's directed for the growing people who got to watch the reruns we saw as new episodes when we were getting older. They didn't make it for people our age (~16), they made it for 10 year olds.

Get over it.

If they forget over the avatar series. It will be the biggest internet riot. EVER.

Let's play the triple-ban game!
Not everything in the world is bannable.
If they forget over the avatar series. It will be the biggest internet riot. EVER.
Not really, if all of the good series are forgeted over, that will be the biggest internet riot ever.

Not everything in the world is bannable.

Admittance to trolling is, though.

It's directed for the growing people who got to watch the reruns we saw as new episodes when we were getting older. They didn't make it for people our age (~16), they made it for 10 year olds.

Get over it.

That doesn't defeat the fact it is terrible. I saw the commercials, and they ruined EVERYTHING. It's like they skewered the original creators and kicked them to death whilst making them spout random stuff they composed into this terrible stuff as their only justification for why it should be made. "They said what we used to make it."

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Move this to the original topic.

Admittance to trolling is, though.
We mean that nickelodeon is possibly trolling us.