Author Topic: Sharp Shooter - stuffhead who always expects to get his way.  (Read 1820 times)

Sharp shooter has been a known dumbass since he joined, he is annoying as forget, and was banned on 60% of all servers I saw him on. He still has learned nothing about being intelligent, though you would think he would have by now, being banned once.

he is annoying as forget, and was banned on 60% of all servers I saw him on.
If he is banned on 60% of servers that you see him on, how are you able to see him?

I COULD NOT GET SCREENSHOTS AS I WAS BANNED BEFORE THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG OR DRAMA WORTHY. I ATTEMPTED TO TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF THE IRC CHAT BUT IT CAME UP AS A BLACK PAGE.

If you get banned, join a single-player game and you can see all the chat that was logged in the previous server.

What else can i do? The fact that I'm 12 stops me from being able to mature further than my brain allows it. There's always room for being immature, even in the oldest people and why this was actually posted as a drama topic appauls me, just because i didn't allow "Nixon aka Skorpion" to do what ever he wanted on my server and banned him for being a complete idiot; disagreeing with half of the people on the server and generally pissing me off... i banned him, now he's come up with a stupid excuse to make a drama and in turn ruin my reputation. Why he did this escapes me, but i was foolish enough to let him slip into my mind as a "Friend"
This has so many lies.
One of them being that he can't get mature. You just have to be capable of change.

If he is banned on 60% of servers that you see him on, how are you able to see him?
Well, he must of been in a server when Sharp Shooter was banned, It seems. It seems mr.Sharp has quite a reputation.

What else can i do? The fact that I'm 12 stops me from being able to mature further than my brain allows it. There's always room for being immature, even in the oldest people and why this was actually posted as a drama topic appauls me, just because i didn't allow "Nixon aka Skorpion" to do what ever he wanted on my server and banned him for being a complete idiot; disagreeing with half of the people on the server and generally pissing me off... i banned him, now he's come up with a stupid excuse to make a drama and in turn ruin my reputation. Why he did this escapes me, but i was foolish enough to let him slip into my mind as a "Friend"

Wow, you are such a friend.
Even if Skorpion didn't have the pictures, you already have a bad enough reputation for people to believe him. Besides, it's blatantly obvious that you're lying through your teeth.
Face it, you can't win. Stop posting and go back to school so you can learn how to mature.