Author Topic: Stuntman021 - Image Spam Galore (Image Heavy also!)  (Read 1639 times)

AFTER THIS POINT. IMAGES. LOTS AND LOTS OF loving IMAGES.

there are a lot of transparent vectors out there. look for one and cut out the head from that

(Reduced from a loving 4368 by 4336 image. Click quote thing at top to see for yourself.)

cool

my intention when i posted that image WAS NOT to use it to feed trolls
please or stop responding to them tia
i agree with the other guys,
you're loving creepy
everyone except armyguy should

LOOK THROUGH HIS POSTS YOURSELF!

Your all around local dumbstuff.
About %50 percent of his posts are images, and most of which are pony related.
However, some of those pony images are so loving huge, they should just be removed. Like the one I had to resize down to a 200 x 199. It was over loving 4000 pixels on each axis.

The posts which contain text, are pretty poorly written out, and most just show general stupidity. I've reported one of his most recent posts as a "Don't Care" because it falls under that category. In fact, a lot of images above fall under "Don't Care", and even some I have not put up for the sake of god.

Also, in the topics related to DrenDran. He popped right into a resolved argument between Dren and I. I cannot believe he was stupid enough to not read 4 pages of a topic. Starting some further Drama that could've easily been avoided.

I am also surprised no one noticed this.

I might also add that this is not meant to be an offensive topic to them bronies.

None taken, he's handicapped.

Wow, that massive pony image is just stupid. And we've all seen his recent spaz over someone mentioning rape.

Doesn't some of these count as cross-posting?

Noedit: Unless hes posting another fourm, then it is I believe.

Noedit: Unless hes posting another fourm, then it is I believe.
I do believe this is true.

I just found out he lives in my old city. Wonder if I know him...

Reported him for purposely stretching the page, image spam, and crossposting.

If he gets banned I will be happy.

I've seen him do nothing but post just stupid stuff repeatedly.  If he was an alt of someone else who is known for making repeated alts, I wouldn't be surprised.

Even the Bronies hate him. I was considering making a drama myself.

I just found out he lives in my old city. Wonder if I know him...
i live in the us, actually, so no

i live in the us, actually, so no

Aww that sucks, I saw the speedtest and I thought it was yours but it was a quote. :c