Author Topic: The Epic Blockland Fanfic - "i red it and star fish blew up!!"  (Read 2601 times)

i red it and star fish blew up!!

im am builderman yuo loving dumass

im am builderman yuo loving dumass
No,You Aren't.Please Be Serious As BuilderMan Is Serios Enemys Of The Blockland...

No,You Aren't.Please Be Serious As BuilderMan Is Serios Enemys Of The Blockland...
i have ioncanin now noob lol

Riveting Tale. 10/10.

so when did badspots server get the mininuke?

I read this with epic music in the backround.

I am now officially a man :cookieMonster:

i red it and star fish blew up!!
My rave review of this amazing piece of literature was put into the title. :D

Tom

BUILDERMAN S RETURn part 2 is done!

PART 2
Blockehad was thinking about how to kill builderman and save the whole good world of blockland that needed ot be saved. AH AH he thought in his head. "I HAVE THE ANWSER." He rembered hearign form his freidns about the magical powers of he golden brick. "WITH THE GOLDEN BRCIK HE CAN FINALLY BE DEFATED FOR EVER" he said. But there was no more time to be wasted, blockhead must star his adventure to find the GOLDEN BRICK. "where oculd it be?" he asked himself. He decided to start hs advneture on the slops becasue it was the most un explodered of the maps of blockland. He went to slopd and started looking for the magic brick when a MONSTER appeared. the monster was a zombie bot. BLockhead wasno ready for it so he was butten by the zombie a little bite byt he quickled attacked back was his gun and the zombie was kill. "That was a close on" he said to himself. "next time I will be more ready for the next monster that appears. He went back out to looking for the golden brick.
TO BE CONTENUED>

im so scared fir the safty of blockheda pleas finish soon!i wonder wat wil hapen

Tom

BUILDERMAN S RETURn Part 3

Part 3 the finaul part.
Blockhead had serached some mor ein slopes and then looked in frozen lake and saw THE GOLDEN BRICK. blockhead had never knowen the true powers of the glden brick, but he did know they wer epowerful. Nervously, he touched the godbrick and he was transfomredinto super powerful/ "FINNALY" he said. "I CAN DE FEAT THE SUPER NOOB BUILDERMAN WITH MY NEW POWERS" he said. He yesed his new teleport power and go back to where builderman was being.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H blockhead said. YOU SATND NO CHANCE. I HAVE TH EPOWER OF TEH GOLDEN BRICK NOW/. Builderman went gasp and stilled tryed to fight back and threw spear at him. Blckhead used his powerr to levitate the spear and send it back flying at builderman. Buildermand was hurt some. "AHAHAHA" buildermand said; "I MAY BE HURT< bUT I STILL HAVE POWERS." Builderman shot enegry ball at blockhead and it was too fast for blockhead to doge and blockhead got hit and was now hurt badly he only had 2 health left. "Oh now" he thought "how will I de feat hom now" Then idea came to spawn a bot as dsicrtactiona dn then buildermand was dsutracted by it. WHile he was distracted blockhead said "LOLOLOLOL YOU HAVE BEEN DISTRATCED AND I HAVE TRICKED YOU" as he shot a beam of blocko enegry at buildermand form golden brick power. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" builderman said as he was slow vaporize into nothing. It smellt like the burning plastic but builderman was gone forever. "YAY" blockhead said "I can build in peice with no more super noobs"