Author Topic: handicapation from the likes of the GCat server dwellers.  (Read 1048 times)

Quite a few weeks previous, I met a douche on his server called noble 4.

Since I walked into his spam infested abortion of an armory, he flashbanged me, killed me, insulted me, then ran away. I asked how old he is, and: "no im not teling u ur probably a creep person".

He got a bunch of his 25.1k ID forgetnut friends to come over and try and help him with his arguement. I defeated it a million times, but the cigarette kept on going. After he encased my build in 1x1's, I went and spammed his stuff build with 1x4x5's and 64x64's, he pulled the bullstuff "omg wtf my brudder did it k" technique. Then he said: "k guise wnat two go two mai servrar?" . Thank god they left.

TL;DR: loving KIDS THESE DAYS.

Quite a few weeks previous, I met a douche on his server called noble 4.

Since I walked into his spam infested abortion of an armory, he flashbanged me, killed me, insulted me, then ran away. I asked how old he is, and: "no im not teling u ur probably a creep person".

He got a bunch of his 25.1k ID forgetnut friends to come over and try and help him with his arguement. I defeated it a million times, but the cigarette kept on going. After he encased my build in 1x1's, I went and spammed his stuff build with 1x4x5's and 64x64's, he pulled the bullstuff "omg wtf my brudder did it k" technique. Then he said: "k guise wnat two go two mai servrar?" . Thank god they left.

TL;DR: loving KIDS THESE DAYS.
I met him on Badspot's server.
I told him about my homoloveuality, and how I "love to forget little boys"
He was 11.
And he left.

He's just a young kid, leave him be.
spawnkill snipe him.

why would you bump a drama topic