Author Topic: Sick video  (Read 1598 times)

this song is epic but the video made me cry. post when you lost (by lost i meant started crying)
i lost at 0:57.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvw2YPgpAoM

OSAMA IS DEAD!!!! :D

EDIT:
PICK YOUR SIDE:
TEAM OSAMA -or- TEAM AMERICA
i choose TEAM AMERICA!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 05:10:25 PM by Skunkman »

Thanks for bringing back some horrible memory's.

Maybe I'm a heartless starfish, but not a single like.. tear jerking action was felt for this. ;-; I mean, I feel bad for it happening, but it's the past. ;x

Thanks for bringing back some horrible memory's.
Yeah really what the forget man.

It happened,
We were sad,
The next day we move on.

Maybe I'm a heartless starfish, but not a single tear jerking action was felt for this.

i don't understand why people are so happy about him being dead. you're just as bad as him for celebrating the death of an enemy.

i don't understand why people are so happy about him being dead. you're just as bad as him for celebrating the death of an enemy.
A enemy that blew up a tower and killed millions, yes, we're sad for him.

Lol, I was watching the video and blasting the song 'mOBSCENE" by Marilyn Manson
Then I muted the manson.
;-;

Yea, no. You're completely wrong in every way on this one.

I'm glad that bastards dead.

ur sad that we are celebrating the death of ONE person, when this jerk killed thousands??????? wow.......
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
ACK
*notices post*
Yea, no. You're completely wrong in every way on this one.

I'm glad that bastards dead.
nvm :D

It happened,
We were sad,
The next day we move on.

this and

What the forget? If you were a jew, you'd be pretty happy if Riddler died.

>Be sad on 9/11
>Exact revenge
>Be sad over revenge

ur dum