Author Topic: 43 Players on my Freebuild  (Read 1490 times)

So today I am hosting a freebuild and at a point I reached 43 players

I don't know why it was so popular, however unfortunately just out of no where it crashed :(

Got to 44 players before it happened

Aww yea, I just wish it didn't crash though

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:24:08 PM by Danny Boy »

I saw it but I didn't go.

I actually hate crowded servers over 25 people.

It's impressive for a freebuild, but I don't know if it's worth a topic

I might host an Advanced build server for advanced users only,but I dont want to ban every single user that builds in spam then claiming its for advanced reasons.

I lost the Smex Complex in that crash :(

Probably one of the best facades I've ever made.

It's impressive for a freebuild, but I don't know if it's worth a topic

I want to know why you're paying money to host a fricken freebuild >.>

I want to know why you're paying money to host a fricken freebuild >.>
I'm not paying money just to host a freebuild. That's just what I felt like hosting at the time. Sometimes I do TDMs and stuff.

I'm not paying money just to host a freebuild. That's just what I felt like hosting at the time. Sometimes I do TDMs and stuff.

That's what some guy said too except he hosted freebuilds every single day and it cost him like 30 dollars a month to host.

That's what some guy said too except he hosted freebuilds every single day and it cost him like 30 dollars a month to host.
Well I'm not that guy and 30 dollars a month? Wow

You should try hosting TDMs and stuff EVERY day to get your moneys worth.  It's not my business what you do with your money but dang son.

Somehow after only two days of hosting my server got nearly 30 people. Idk how, but it happened.

You should try hosting TDMs and stuff EVERY day to get your moneys worth.  It's not my business what you do with your money but dang son.
I actually do host TDMs quite abit, just thought I'd take a break for a few days to forget around