Author Topic: Spotify coming to the US  (Read 4668 times)

doesn't sound terribly useful.
It isn't anymore.  You're better off going on YouTube and downloading off there.

There are also widespread problems of the audio adverts actually not playing, even if you restart the program, so you pretty much can't listen to anything because the god damn audio advert can't play.  I can't even mute Spotify individually, or mute my whole computer, otherwise Spotify automatically pauses the god damn advert.

>obtrusive audio ads
think i'll stick to cd and vinyl, thank you very much

Lol.

Sent to Fragite and Trymos. 14 invites left.

Also, Flush535 and Max4344 haven't activated theirs yet.
Huh? Yes I have. I love this thing.

I got a Spotify invite, but I'd rather use Grooveshark.

Huh? Yes I have. I love this thing.
You didn't when I posted that.

And now sent to Dnitro, 13 invites left.

yay i got it

but i seem to like grooveshark more but whatever
probably because grooveshark doesn't clog up my library with the songs i actually downloaded but whatever

also i jump whenever an ad pops out
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:08:35 PM by kevin 51l »

>obtrusive audio ads
think i'll stick to cd and vinyl, thank you very much
>vinyl
What are you, a old person?

Does grooveshark have audio ads?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:14:15 PM by Nickelob Ultra »

now hulu will go to europe.

Thanks DC4F, I appreciate it.  I'm only here in the U.S. for about 2 weeks, so I'm hoping I'll be able to trick the Spotify system somehow and be able to keep it in Germany...
:cookieMonster:

Thanks DC4F, I appreciate it.  I'm only here in the U.S. for about 2 weeks, so I'm hoping I'll be able to trick the Spotify system somehow and be able to keep it in Germany...
:cookieMonster:

Buy premium/unlimited with a PayPal created in a country where it works. That way you have unlimited travel access.

R.E.M gave away a bunch of free codes on their FB page...

... wasn't available in my country.  :panda:

It isn't very useful, I have 6 months free, But all the songs I want to listen to I already have or I can easily get.