Author Topic: Spotify coming to the US  (Read 4817 times)

Wait so the invitations for the free plan have to come from the site or from premium users?

Wait so the invitations for the free plan have to come from the site or from premium users?
Exactly.
Premium users get 2 invites per month.

yup.
I plan on getting Unlimited

I think I might actually pay for this <3

i could use an invite if anyone is giving them.

bisjac@gmail.com

You forgot that grooveshark has horribly and inconsistent audio quality and that it is borderline illegal.

EDIT: Now also sent to CephaSquiddy, Colten, kakashi11 and Dissolve.

20 invites left.

How does Grooveshark differ from Spotify legality-wise? Both are pretty much the same thing.
Audio quality is perfectly fine for me, I'd say Spotify had pretty much the same quality. Bitrates probably differ, but you can't tell the difference when listening. You just probably found a track with bad quality, Spotify has them too.

How does Grooveshark differ from Spotify legality-wise? Both are pretty much the same thing.
Audio quality is perfectly fine for me, I'd say Spotify had pretty much the same quality. Bitrates probably differ, but you can't tell the difference when listening. You just probably found a track with bad quality, Spotify has them too.
Spotify is Legal it has licences with the big guys. Groveshark Doesnt