Author Topic: Count's knife server may be full of aimbots.  (Read 5448 times)

wouldn't an aimbot be worthless on any good dm server due to bullets being actual projectiles and not hitscan? they'd only work on stuffty tier tactical servers
Aimbot is useless ( yeah i've tried it :S )

But i mean it doesent help you at all its messed up..

Im not sure but I "think" someone is making a better version of it...

I'm as good as that -.-

Why...

the forget...

did you bump this?

just so this is actually a productive post:
they just have skill...perhaps because they're in TKE??
you do know that TKE is an "ask Count to join" clan for people who "like to knife", not for like, applications that you have to pass to get in, and therefore doesn't have like, the greatest knifers in the world.

Im kinda annoyed when i look for aimbot hacks Dont hate plz but i do suck at blockland can i have an aimbot for it? eh sorry but yeah im really getting pissed on how bad at it i am :cookie:

Im kinda annoyed when i look for aimbot hacks Dont hate plz but i do suck at blockland can i have an aimbot for it? eh sorry but yeah im really getting pissed on how bad at it i am :cookie:
#1 Nice loving BUMP.
#2 Aimbot's aren't allowed in the first place, so gtfo.
#3 If you suck practice.

It's called third person.
I use it all the time in DMs.

Trust me, people are really fuking awesome at knife tdm's.

just so this is actually a productive post:you do know that TKE is an "ask Count to join" clan for people who "like to knife", not for like, applications that you have to pass to get in, and therefore doesn't have like, the greatest knifers in the world.
The admins are very good knifers.. because they're in TKT...

Aimbots suck for projectile weapons, if they are Raycast weapons they normally work.