Author Topic: Young boy burnt to death for stealing necklace (Google it.)  (Read 15302 times)

Nope. You're just a heartless piece of stuff.

I've seen a guy smashed with a hammer, I've seen a girl killed and then raped and in that order, I've seen a guy in a meat grinder, wood chipper, a man skinned alive, a cannibal couple who kills their victim makes them into sausage and feeds them to unsuspected individuals.

This is nothing.

I don't think ephi is okay with it being shown here.

Boys being set on fire and burnt to death is generally inappropriate to link to.

80% of this forum.
You can't tell me this is going to scar you for life. It's horrible, sickening and sad, but it wont scar me for life. Worse stuff goes on in Nigeria every day.

To show them wrong, we should stop donating to Africa. Do they even have an established government?
not Africa its a continent maybe some of the countries there do but most fail at it

Boys being set on fire and burnt to death is generally inappropriate to link to.

Yeah I guess you're kind of right.

Although, this is still wrong and everything, but you've got to think this all takes place in a third-world country so their views on criminals are drastically different.

What might look horrible and wrong here would look acceptable and appropriate over there.

I've seen a guy smashed with a hammer, I've seen a girl killed and then raped and in that order, I've seen a guy in a meat grinder, wood chipper, a man skinned alive, a cannibal couple who kills their victim makes them into sausage and feeds them to unsuspected individuals.

This is nothing.
Wasn't that Three guys one hammer or something.

Also that's what makes Lord Tony the awesome guy he is.

You can't tell me this is going to scar you for life. It's horrible, sickening and sad, but it wont scar me for life. Worse stuff goes on in Nigeria every day.
i know i am just saying if i saw that when i was 8 i would stil probably get creeped out by it
there have been people under 12, 11 and 10 on here

It won't, though I didn't watch it because I see no good reason to. I've seen gross stuff, and as disgusting as it was, it's not going to weigh me down for any period of time.

Inb4someonemakesacrueljoke

Wasn't that Three guys one hammer or something.

Also that's what makes Lord Tony the awesome guy he is.
yeah watch gross stuff be cool

So is it okay if I pm it to users? (As long as they wanted to see it, you know).

This is nothing.

uh

This isn't based on fear factor, it was posted because it happened. Nobody gives a flying forget if you flinched at it or not. Go be a richardwad somewhere else.

i know i am just saying if i saw that when i was 8 i would stil probably get creeped out by it
there have been people under 12, 11 and 10 on here
I don't think many 10-12 year olds would be attracted to a thread about a kid being burned alive.