Author Topic: Young boy burnt to death for stealing necklace (Google it.)  (Read 15287 times)

If you want to see it, Google it.

uh

This isn't based on fear factor, it was posted because it happened. Nobody gives a flying forget if you flinched at it or not. Go be a richardwad somewhere else.

+100^100

uh

This isn't based on fear factor, it was posted because it happened. Nobody gives a flying forget if you flinched at it or not. Go be a richardwad somewhere else.

They care so much to call me heartless because I didn't feel bad about this video.

"Oh look, a guy with a stolen necklace is being beaten, publicly humiliated, doused with oil and set on fire...
...This would look great on the internet."
They care so much to call me heartless because I didn't feel bad about this video.
I don't really feel that much for other people's expense either. Sometimes I wish I did.

I don't think many 10-12 year olds would be attracted to a thread about a kid being burned alive.
true enough XD

Boys being set on fire and burnt to death is generally inappropriate to link to.
Now we're gonna have swarms of "I WAN LINK!!!1!" or "video or din't hapen". But it was still a good choice :I

I don't think many 10-12 year olds would be attracted to a thread about a kid being burned alive.

they probably think this is some sort of bullstuff lie lol

I can see hearing about the incident and not feeling sad, but actually sitting through it and not once thinking about how this man feels and trying to empathize with him makes you heartless. Lacking compassion doesn't make you cool.

Nope, they play first-person shooters and Grand Theft Auto and watch R-rated movies because their horrible parents don't care.
I think 10-year-olds are laughing at this video as we speak.
I can see hearing about the incident and not feeling sad, but actually sitting through it and not once thinking about how this man feels and trying to empathize with him makes you heartless. Lacking compassion doesn't make you cool.
I can't help but lack compassion with those I don't know.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:38:36 PM by Man 2 »

Or since they play so many FPS games, they would be like "KID BEING BURNT TO DEATH, LOL BLACK OPS KILL!!!!!" *after the video* "UHHHH, THAT WASN'T BLACK OPS"

Nope, I've seen the whole video thinking this is wrong and he didn't deserve this but I don't feel bad.

I don't feel bad because this is life.

Nope, I've seen the whole video thinking this is wrong and he didn't deserve this but I don't feel bad.

I don't feel bad because this is life.

And people like you are only contributing to what is wrong with humanity.

And people like you are only contributing to what is wrong with humanity.
If that were true, we wouldn't have things like that which appeared in the video happening. Let's say that same person steals that same necklace from the same store in a place where crime was accepted because it was "just part of life".
They'd never have burned the man alive unless they had some kind of personal vendettas against him.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:41:07 PM by Man 2 »