Author Topic: Dig-N-Rig; ASCII sidescrolling mining game woooo!  (Read 3713 times)

ohhhh so thats why.
well i need to stop using that at the edges

holy crap this looks awesome

oh wow thats loving stupid
When i played this, i bought that water and lava resistance thing. It says i  bought it in the shop, but i still lose damage from water
EDIT: Crashed again. What the hell
Once you reload it resets apparently. Not like it matters, just bring an energy pack or two and you're going to be strolling through magma rain like it isn't even there.

Once you reload it resets apparently. Not like it matters, just bring an energy pack or two and you're going to be strolling through magma rain like it isn't even there.
oh. well stuff. well theres barely any magma rain at the dinosaurs den so i can live with that C:

That's not ASCII you foo- waaait.. *adjusts glasses* HOLY stuff.

dang why is metalloid so hard to get i keep getting really low to the point where i almost get stuck

dang why is metalloid so hard to get i keep getting really low to the point where i almost get stuck
Yeah, this game suffers from what I call the Aurora effect.

Basically, in Aurora, the most widely used resource is called "Duranium"

Duranium is used in most everything, in much higher amounts than the other resources. The issue is it has the same generation rate as the rest, making it run out much quicker, when that happens it's called a Duranium Crash, the most widely used resource running dry and pretty much the entire manufacturing part of your empire grinding to a halt. Metalloid suffers this same fate.

Yeah, this game suffers from what I call the Aurora effect.

Basically, in Aurora, the most widely used resource is called "Duranium"

Duranium is used in most everything, in much higher amounts than the other resources. The issue is it has the same generation rate as the rest, making it run out much quicker, when that happens it's called a Duranium Crash, the most widely used resource running dry and pretty much the entire manufacturing part of your empire grinding to a halt. Metalloid suffers this same fate.

speaking of aurora i still havent been able to get it to work so help me

This is kinda slow for me. Anyway I can make it faster?

This is kinda slow for me. Anyway I can make it faster?
High mountains of ores make the game lag. Clear them out.

mine dirt under the tree

For the cheaters out there or if you just want to toy around. It's a Cheat Engine cheat table.

http://mirror.dataorb.net/Dig-N-Rig_Cheat_Table_v1.0.CT