Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467518 times)

- Contanct information
    - Email: areebansari1@yahoo.com
    - Forum account Areeb1002
    - BL_ID 26043
 - How much you play BL: 1 - 3 hours.
    - What Times Australia, 6AM, 12PM, 6PM.
 - How much you know about scripting/modeling: I know a little of scripting but not modeling.
 - Qualifications/Previous work: None

okay take a look at what comes after the qualifications/previous work part in the topic post and see if you can be the second person ever to figure out how to properly apply lol.

Hint: the first person to actually read and do the application correctly (leetzero) was also one of the first accepted

okay take a look at what comes after the qualifications/previous work part in the topic post and see if you can be the second person ever to figure out how to properly apply lol.

Hint: the first person to actually read and do the application correctly (leetzero) was also one of the first accepted
LOL, i forgot too

We need a "how to not apply" section. I'm serious, some of the stuff I've seen is downright hilarious.

I just had a idea to implement print-brick print changing: Plant a print brick, and stand on it before you start building the save. BuildBot will look for a print brick below you, and if it finds one, it will automatically get the player to look down and print the brick whenever it needs to change the print used! That way the printed bricks in saves will be correct.
Oh, and if it finds some more print bricks of different types around it, it will turn/move to aim at the print brick to change the print of that type.

silly rykuta

not letting nexus code

silly rykuta

not letting nexus code
Nexus does all the happy fappy client-sided and gui fun-time stuffs and giggles.

I handle the srs bsns server-sided and datablock related fun-time stuffs and giggles.

WE MAKE GOOD TEAM

Though originally this was idea for core game, maybe you could make this as addon in meantime? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225361
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:39:37 PM by darkhog »

rykuta is up to some other things too

;)

BuildNopes is broken on my copy of blockland.

Gahhh use a function for isHost instead of a variable :c
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 05:54:01 PM by Axolotl2 »

BuildNopes is broken on my copy of blockland.

Gahhh use a function for isHost instead of a variable :c

Well, rykuta made it
Is that variable not default anyway?

I always use getnumkeyid() anyway

Does buildbot work with the latest blockland? When I try to load bricks it starts building but no bricks are placed.

Does buildbot work with the latest blockland? When I try to load bricks it starts building but no bricks are placed.

It should work just fine.  You may have some settings messed up.  Attach your config/client/buildbot/options.cs file so I can see if that is the problem.
It's also possible that you have conflicting client mods, or are in a server with the bot detector or something similar.

Here it is. Btw I tryed it on freebuild single player, and on servers. Still same results.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 05:46:15 AM by pwningmachine1 »