Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467425 times)

Love it. The icons are a bit pixelated, and don't seem to really fit, but I can do with some editing using my own icons.

Going to download that tomorrow. Looks pretty awesome!

Love it. The icons are a bit pixelated, and don't seem to really fit, but I can do with some editing using my own icons.

The TMBI and NFM icons definitely are pixelated since they were drawn without anti-aliasing at a 96x96 resolution, but the default buttons are all vector based and 256x256 pixels.

those icons seriously need anti aliasing...

those icons seriously need anti aliasing...

The icons do in fact have anti aliasing

The real problem is that blockland's engine does not have anti aliasing and sucks at downsampling.

That's absolutely amazing.

Edit: When executing custom scripts, there needs to be a way to have optional input fields.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:38:11 AM by Dannu »

Cool! Looks awesome.

I'm thinking about deleting the file manager because I don't want to have to wait 30 seconds for it to open.

I'm thinking about deleting the file manager because I don't want to have to wait 30 seconds for it to open.
how the forget

If there are a lot of files, the extra operations necessary can take that kind of time.

The real problem is that blockland's engine does not have anti aliasing and sucks at downsampling.

You could try anti aliasing them at a lower size, so then blockland wont have to scale it down with no anti aliasing.

Cool! Looks awesome.

You probably turned on the "load brickcounts" option which will open all your save files and read them to determine a brickcount.  That is off by default for exactly that reason.  I should  probably add a warning.

I have 30k files in my blockland folder and it still loads in like two seconds.

That's absolutely amazing.

Edit: When executing custom scripts, there needs to be a way to have optional input fields.

What do you mean?  Executing a script just needs a file as input.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:06:54 AM by Nexus »

As in, when you write a function with variables you use as input. There should be a way option to have it prompt you for custom input for those variables.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:10:28 AM by Dannu »

Just a question,
would you be able to make the background of the overlay invisible?

As in, when you write a function with variables you use as input. There should be a way option to have it prompt you for custom input for those variables.

Then you would select the option to "Run some Code" and enter whatever you want, and when you press the button it will be evaluated as if you put it in the console.  If you need something more advanced than one line, I recommend using my nifty Server Command GUI mod to write a longer script.

Just a question,
would you be able to make the background of the overlay invisible?

I have it set so that you can adjust the color of the background but not the transparency, but that is a pretty simply change that I can do.  Right now, if you set the animation ticks preference to exactly 1, the background becomes invisible for reasons I am not sure of and will probably be fixed next patch.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 11:16:07 AM by Nexus »