Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467375 times)

Breaking news!  Poll Update

Lunch account charges for rykuta
$1.50 Large Cup of Fries
$1.50 Large Cup of Fries
$0.75 Bag of Okie Dokie Cheese Popcorn
$0.75 Bag of Pretzels
$1.00 Pack of Starbursts Candy
$1.00 Large Bottle of water (has to cut calories somewhere)
$0.75 Bag of Cheese-Its
----------
$7.25

IS HE FAT?

Also, I stuff you not, this is what he buys for lunch almost every day.  Sometimes he drops the bag of cheese-its or the cheese popcorn and gets some poptarts instead.

Edit: Corrections by Rykuta

5:17 PM - TrueEpic: how accurate is this?
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: Not very
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: Mainly because
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: 1) don't drink bottled water
5:17 PM - TrueEpic: i remember thats what you did freshman year
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: cheese its are 50 cents
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: Fries are cheaper
5:17 PM - TrueEpic: oic
5:17 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: the pretzelse and popcorn is 85 cents
5:18 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: price went up thar
5:18 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: Plus
5:18 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: I don't eat popcorn regualrly
5:18 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: lol
5:18 PM - ACG | Rykuta The Great: But yeah
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:07:16 PM by Nexus »

Breaking news!  Poll Update

Lunch account charges for rykuta
$1.50 Large Cup of Fries
$1.50 Large Cup of Fries
$0.75 Bag of Okie Dokie Cheese Popcorn
$0.75 Bag of Pretzels
$1.00 Pack of Starbursts Candy
$1.00 Large Bottle of water (has to cut calories somewhere)
$0.75 Bag of Cheese-Its
----------
$7.25

IS HE FAT?

Also, I stuff you not, this is what he buys for lunch almost every day.  Sometimes he drops the bag of cheese-its or the cheese popcorn and gets some poptarts instead.
I eat somewhere around 5 bucks, and I don't even get that much sugar and stuff.
Holy crap dude.
More like sugar frea-
*rykuta tears through my house at lightning speed in a straight line*

* The Corporation gets up off the ground and dusts himself off
He's not fat  ._.

This is what the demo house will load like if you place your ghost brick, and then turn to face a different direction.

Note to self: Never place ghost brick and look away while building nuclear reactor

I read this three times and I still do not understand what the heck you are trying to say.
Sorry, I'm what... 5, 6 pages late, but whatever:

Sorry that did not sum that up, it was more like the opposite.
Basically what I'm saying is that the point of client side mods is to make an advantage over players, and having a server sided part would make no sense.

And the part about the compass mod is that it is a handy tool, so useful that some serve rownders think that people sohuld be invited to use it.

I hope I don't have to shorten this up even more.

Nexus, you really should make a server-sided radar that uses a client mod to display. Would be cool for certain servers, like racing. Maybe it could have a customizable image underlay that is defined by the server. (eg. A roadmap, like for racing servers it would show the racetrack, but only if it was drawn to scale and accurately of course)

Sorry, I'm what... 5, 6 pages late, but whatever:

Sorry that did not sum that up, it was more like the opposite.
Basically what I'm saying is that the point of client side mods is to make an advantage over players, and having a server sided part would make no sense.

And the part about the compass mod is that it is a handy tool, so useful that some serve rownders think that people sohuld be invited to use it.

I hope I don't have to shorten this up even more.

Yea but SkyEye is borkd now.

At best I could turn it into like a mini map that just showed you where brick structures are.

Nexus, you really should make a server-sided radar that uses a client mod to display. Would be cool for certain servers, like racing. Maybe it could have a customizable image underlay that is defined by the server. (eg. A roadmap, like for racing servers it would show the racetrack, but only if it was drawn to scale and accurately of course)
And get banned for posting the add-on

And it's also monitered, so the host can customize whether you or another guy can use the radar or who pops up on it.

And get banned for posting the add-on
You don't get it.
The server-sided mod would send the player position information, while the client mod only displayed the information the server has supplied it.

You don't get it.
The server-sided mod would send the player position information, while the client mod only displayed the information the server has supplied it.
As in, the server can choose Not to send player positions.

As in, the server can choose Not to send player positions.
Precisely.

I have a question, why can't you continue the sky eye thing. I can get player's positions fine client sided.

I have a question, why can't you continue the sky eye thing. I can get player's positions fine client sided.
Partly because of what Ephi said.
Radars are not new to Blockland, they've been done before almost certainly in the same way as this one is.

Nexus - you need to learn that not everything that can be done should be done (and certainly not released). Screwing around with these things means Badspot has to lock down more of the engine due to abuse which results in a lesser experience for everyone. Try to be mature about this.

I can get player's positions fine client sided.
Not just your own?
If so, Show me.