Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467372 times)

I heard its an ego syndrome where people want to get their name on everything they feel is good
I would know this one.

Nexus would possible to fix terragen multiplayer?

is super macro compatible with macro loader?

is super macro compatible with macro loader?

Yes, you can replay a macro through the supermacro, but I did not intent it for that purpose.  I expect that there will be issues involving from the regular macro doing certain commands, then the supermacro recording and doubling the commands.  I can revise this if people would like.

Nexus would possible to fix terragen multiplayer?

Yes but that would involve putting illegal code in a public mod, wihch I have decided I will not.

Preview of an upcoming mod

I think I'm going to call it the TMBI - Too Many Bricks Inventory

This one is definitely going to beta testers before I just dump it here

In other news: Rykuta won't give me my christmas present until I change the poll
I gave him audiosurf!

I would be very appreciative if someone could come up with an elaborate way to call him a whore.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 06:37:52 PM by Nexus »

Jesus Christ if that gets done without glitches it deserves default addon status

Jesus Christ if that gets done without glitches it deserves default addon status

The problem is that it overwrites a bunch of stuff, and requires extending the Brick Selector Dialogue.

Any mod of mine that overwrites default stuff is automatically marked for "Beta testing required"

I am trying to make it as intuitive as possible:
    - Scrolling with the mousewheel goes from side to side as before
    - Scrolling off the edge of a row will cause you to switch to the next row. (btw this supports infinite rows, but I am probably going to cap it at 4 because it gets in the way)
    - You can use the arrow keys to navigate, and going up and down will snap to the closest brick in the next row (with emphasis on left) for example, if you are in slot 5 and press the down arrow, the order of preference is 5 4 6 3 7 2 8 1 9 0
    - You can add rows, delete rows, and hide rows (removing from your inventory without removing from bsd)
    - revamped pref saving system to work for as many rows as needed. (If you decide later to disable the mod, your prefs will still work with the default single row.)
    - Plenty of other stuff I am forgetting

If anyone has suggestions for this mod, postpostpostpost them

I would like to be able to include an easily customizable ui system to this, but I am kinda poop at making UI

How 'bout up/down scrolling using a ctrl+scroll?

How 'bout up/down scrolling using a ctrl+scroll?

genius

In other news: Rykuta won't give me my christmas present until I change the poll
I gave him audiosurf!

I would be very appreciative if someone could come up with an elaborate way to call him a whore.

A big rube goldberg machine.

genius
adobe illustrator does the exact same thing except sideways

double post: How about ctrl+scroll to scroll down a list of brick bars (list located at top left) which can each contain 10 bricks? That way the bottom isn't cluttered up by showing 2-4 rows of bricks, etc.

my original plan was almost exactly this.  then i thought of a super simple button-to-cycle-through-prefs mod, but then i thought this would be a hundred times easier to use and more intuitive.

I can probably do something like it will only show so many rows at once.