Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467291 times)

See how I am facing against the build grid and it says I'm facing north? It should say that I'm facing north if I were looking left a little more; with the build grid.

Hm, that is odd.  Even when you are dead it should be able to update the angle you are looking.

My version seems to be working perfectly:

Edit: come to think of it, your version doesn't look right at all.  The N is in the wrong font (notice the trianglular piece on mine on the first leg) and yours doesn't look like it has the right center recticle, if it has one at all.  Plus it shouldn't be dropping green dots by default.  I'm thinking you edited your version and broke it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:33:36 AM by Nexus »

White tiger, those are alot of neat suggestions.  (Also sorry about double post but the attached image at the end makes it too blorp to smash everything into one post)

Unfortunately, the stuff with the clipboard and text limits are engine and networking based and there is really not anything that can be done.

The sub categories thing is actually technically a built in feature.  If a modder wanted their events in sub categories, they would create an additional dropdown parameter (ive been telling people to do this for so long but no one does)

The drag and drop event manipulation is actually somewhat less simple than you might think because it requires ripping out the gui data for that line of event and placing it on a mouse event overlay of some sort and doing some frightening math to figure out where it goes back on when it is dropped (especially considering that there might be some scrolling involved and stuff).

Pretty much all the event suggestions you have would require quite an extensive overhaul and would only really be worth the effort if I was making a whole new event gui.  However, event saving and single line adding is a potential, since I plan on extending the eventbot capabilities of BuildBot.

Nexus are we EVER going to finish that TDM? It's starting to feel like I'm a developer of Black Mesa: Source.

Nexus are we EVER going to finish that TDM? It's starting to feel like I'm a developer of Black Mesa: Source.

Hey the server is up now and stuff

Well I didn't mean tonight, but I'll definitely get on tomorrow. I've been helping a friend move all day.

Hm, that is odd.  Even when you are dead it should be able to update the angle you are looking.
It does.
come to think of it, your version doesn't look right at all.  The N is in the wrong font (notice the trianglular piece on mine on the first leg) and yours doesn't look like it has the right center recticle, if it has one at all.  Plus it shouldn't be dropping green dots by default.  I'm thinking you edited your version and broke it.
I modified the N and made a green dot ui and replaced the normal center thing with that.

I'll try using a default version and see if the N is in the right spot.

EDIT: Just a problem with my edited version, but I found the problem and fixed it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:29:35 PM by jes00 »

Because you aern't nearly as neglected as the episode 3 developers. (And Gabe Delayed Episode 3 another year because of this comment.)

new player(){};

plus some other filler stuff

You modified the radar to be SkyEye?

Other way around lol

Gears of War Horde Survival Gamemode - Alot of work involved, a great amount of interest is needed to get this going

Lemme help plz!1!1!

Whats $RadarSO::generateDots for?