Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467362 times)

Forgot to mention also: if you organize your saves by date from most recent to furthest away, the save with the most recent time will be at the bottom, while the save with furthest away time will be at the top.

Edit: Going through my saves, it seems very inconsistent. Some saves with the same day will be incorrectly above another save that was saved at a closer time to the present, while others will be the correctly organized.

Well it looks like I screwed something up with the string being sorted.  I will definitely look into that.

Hey, you know the escape overlay mod? Even if you're not on a server, if you press escape, the escape overlay will still pop up. Can you fix this?

Hey, you know the escape overlay mod? Even if you're not on a server, if you press escape, the escape overlay will still pop up. Can you fix this?
It was made that way on purpose. It's better that way.

It was made that way on purpose. It's better that way.
Well, can there be a setting so that you can disable the escape menu when you press escape when you're not in a game? It's weird when you accidentally press escape and you're on the escape menu where you can load bricks which won't load because you're not in a game.

Well, can there be a setting so that you can disable the escape menu when you press escape when you're not in a game? It's weird when you accidentally press escape and you're on the escape menu where you can load bricks which won't load because you're not in a game.

It's so you can access and customize your custom buttons without joining a server.  Also I thought I made a way to disable it anyway.  Check in the options for something about the main menu, otherwise I'll have to add that.

Edit: it's the second option in the options menu, but if you change it the overlay needs to restart.  I forget if it will restart automatically.  If not, restarting blockland is your best bet.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:55:10 PM by Nexus »

Could you please update the file selector to support multiple file extensions?

Could you please update the file selector to support multiple file extensions?

Well the way I wrote it, the file extension is used as part of the search string in findNextFile().  If I made it so you can have a list of extensions, I would probably need to run a separate file search for each file extension and combine the results.  Alternatively I could completely rewrite my file list loading system.  Basically it sounds like effort.  I'll add it to my "eventually to do" list but I can't promise anything.

But hey, you can have wildcards in your file extension.

Sometimes the escape overlay crashes Blockland the first time I open it.

OMG! This ist awesome :cookieMonster:! 5 stars!

how do i turn the buildbot gui menu on?

The Buildbot GUI keeps saying that i have a MIA Problem and i don't know how to fix it.

Are any bricks being placed?  After loading, buildbot will tell you how many bricks are "MIA" which basically means they didn't get placed successfully.  If it is telling you 0, then there is no issue.  If no bricks are being placed, this is likely because you aren't setting it up correctly.  You need to place your ghost brick on the ground at the correct height for the load to work.

Bump - curious to hear if you have plans to get v3 of TMBI out of beta. I get "you have no bricks in your in inventory" messages quite often. Still is easily the most useful add-on I've ever used.