Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7008 times)

Great, now Nobot is doing this because he thinks I'm an attention whore. But now he's doing it too. So we're even. And yes I am depressed, because everyone hates me for no reason at all! So yeah, I am an attention whore, but atleast I have dignity. So you guys can hate me, but that won't stop me. I'm not afraid of you guys or your insults. And I mean it. You can tell me to **** off, that won't stop me for what I believe in. So yeah, I don't give a crap about your fricken insults or this stupid topic.

Nobot's muh friend. c:

So yeah, I don't give a crap about your fricken insults or this stupid topic.
did

did you just dismiss your own topic

oh
oh wow

Wut. You seriously just made a topic because your butthurt? I just made a drama about you, get over it.

Stephen, stop being buthurt and being a attention whore nobody cares if your depressed, if your depressed come jump off a cliff.

did

did you just dismiss your own topic

oh
oh wow
not only that but he dismissed it IN THE OP
what
how the--

Stephen, stop being buthurt and being a attention whore

Nobot = NOBO-Films?

Oh o:

Yeah, and I made a drama about you. So we're even. How about we both get over it? I'm not afraid of you Nobot. I'm not afraid of your threats or insults. You can call me swear words you'd like, you can make fun of me, but I seriously don't care about it. Ok?

BTW, you are also butthurt.

XP

BTW, you are also butthurt.

XP
Stephen, making a topic for a good reason isn't necessarily being butthurt, your just being stupid.

I don't get it. At all.
You sound like the moodiest person I've ever had the displeasure to meet. First you say "omg nobot ur an atenshan whor even tho i am" and then you start arguing with yourself.

Hey, Nobot was the one who started this fight. Who asked him anyways?

What happen to saying good bye stephen, what are you in a special Ed?

Hey, Nobot was the one who started this fight. Who asked him anyways?
Your the one who was stupid, don't be stupid next time.

Yeah, and I made a drama about you. So we're even.
if this topic had any content to it you'd be even