Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7015 times)

Man, this gets better and better. *Chomps on more popcorn and continues watching this fight*
You should stop posting.
You know, forever.

Repeating myself to you as always:

To badly hide giving you an extra subscriber and try to give me a comment that would insult someone like you.
I didn't even make that account, for all we know you could have made that yourself just because your butthurt.

Also again I DID NOT MAKE THAT ACCOUNT.

You should stop posting.
You know, forever.

Just let me watch the fight!

I'm not saying that's you, I'm saying that in all likelihood it is you. You're childish and grudge-holding.

Eksi aren't you the one holding a grudge over a month old video.

You don't have to post to watch this.

that doesnt require you posting

Ok fine, I'll really stop posting now.

Eksi aren't you the one holding a grudge over a month old video.
aren't you the one that defends N0B0 mindlessly and should stop being a meddling fanboy all over this thread?

he keeps saying it isnt his account

what if it's a friend's account he asked them to make to make him look good

PLOT TWIST :? :? :?

he keeps saying it isnt his account

what if it's a friend's account he asked them to make to make him look good

PLOT TWIST :? :? :?

What do you even mean????????

aren't you the one that defends N0B0 mindlessly and should stop being a meddling fanboy all over this thread?

So what i denfend him, he dident do anything to you besides why would he make another account for subsciber besides its only ONE more subscriber i dont think nobot would be a idiot and do that. so stop being buthurt, and forget this ever happen.besides your the one who commented negitively on the video when it wasent even that bad.

What do you even mean????????
the account that stuffposted on eksi's yootoob may not be nobot's, it could be one of his friends' accounts.(lolwhatfriends)

and honestly i was kidding but it could be a possibility

So what i denfend him, he dident do anything to you besides why would he make another account for subsciber besides its only ONE more subscriber i dont think nobot would be a idiot and do that. so stop being buthurt, and forget this ever happen.besides your the one who commented negitively on the video when it wasent even that bad.
Well, admittedly, I was being a bit immature in immediately assuming it was him that did that, because I figured he was that dumb.

and the video was bad. that particular one was a waste of time for everyone involved. regardless, I was excessively hostile about it.

I sent him a message asking for a truce. I don't like keeping enemies. Besides that, I'd like to watch his videos without a predisposition to dislike what he does.