Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 17368 times)

The mod is not possible to make server-sided.

I wonder... Did you look at his script from TDM add-on? I did look at them before.

Badspot's Player list

press F10 then click drop down list, find name NewPlayerList will show up in front your screen.
I can't find space guy's script. I lost it. I did re-download it and I try again find it, still can't find script code. oh well.

So?
Go learn English word order.
And use which ever word order is appropriate.I really doubt he understands what "server-sided" means.
you can't force to me. You still moron idiot.

I wonder... Did you look at his script from TDM add-on? I did look at them before.

Badspot's Player list

press F10 then click drop down list, find name NewPlayerList will show up in front your screen.
I can't find space guy's script. I lost it. I did re-download it and I try again find it, still can't find script code. oh well.
The forget does that prove?
It's just a screen shot of the default player list.
People don't talk you seriously.
Did you ever notice that?

Drendran can't give you an answer until Furling decides to contact him in some way.

I mean, they both totally aren't posting in this topic. Definitely not contacting him in any way.

I mean, they both totally aren't posting in this topic. Definitely not contacting him in any way.
Well, now we're talking.
But as you can see, his lack of basic understanding of both English grammar and the way Torque and Torquescript work, makes negoitation move by slowly.

To be honest, I'm on DrenDran's side on this one here. I think that people are just flaming him because Furling never actually learned to speak proper English. So they think they need to treat him better than everyone else

Your loss.

Also its funny seeing someone try to argue when they can't order words properly, especially when the accuse others of being morons.  :cookieMonster:

NO ONE BUY FROM DRENrichard.
Hmmm? Seems DrenDran is trying to fix this by  giving furling his money back because the add on cant be made.

Double post: I would buy from DrenDran but i wouldnt know what to buy and i dont have the money.

To be honest, I'm on DrenDran's side on this one here. I think that people are just flaming him because Furling never actually learned to speak proper English. So they think they need to treat him better than everyone else
Wow you know everything stuff, go forget back to hell, you belong there. None one in this world are forget perfect, Only god is.  I have learned are limit  beyond mind, just my high ingentigence are photogrpic memory. Not like you has ingentigence english grammer. When you grow up get older older, older, you being forget because you have job full time and take care yourself, chore your own home by yourself and even take care your childrens and spend time with your gf or wife whatever. I not want you say" I know" that bullstuff. When you read this has already imprint to your mind say"I know". You know nothing about forget deaf cultures are in all my life. Go play with your forget teenagers friend.
I know DrenDran try get win-win, you will never get chance win-win, only way make this mod can win-win, your mission are finish. You guys are way out of context.
Go read deaf's topic. http://www.alldeaf.com/
Deaf know english only 20%, like me deaf grammer are 80% many of people.

Have nice weekend starfish!

People don't talk you seriously.
Did you ever notice that?
Lol kids these days, seriously. You're gonna have a freak out because he doesnt know word order.
Grow up. You can understand him

Wow you know everything stuff
Yes, here at Bob's manure emporium, we know everything stuff!
If we don't know it, it's not stuff!
go forget back to hell
What an intresting method of transportation!
None one in this world are forget perfect, Only god is.
If god existed, I suppose he would forget perfectly, yes.
I have learned are limit
You have learned what (things) is/are the limit?
ingentigence are photogrpic
This made me laugh out loud.
The fact it was part of the sentence "just my high ingentigence" and implied you were intelligent, made me laugh harder.
When you grow up get older older, older
But I wanna get younger younger younger, not older older older.
chore your own home
brb choring my dog
I not want you say" I know" that bullstuff.
Say what is bullstuff?
That I'll have things to chore?
You know nothing about forget deaf cultures are in all my life.
forget deaf cultures?
Sounds nasty.
Go play with your forget teenagers friend.
lol forget buddies
I know DrenDran try get win-win, you will never get chance win-win
I never get chance win-win?
Are you sure.
Because I don't see any chance lose-lose.
your mission are finish
All your base are belong to us.
You guys are way out of context.
Looks like someone learned a new word today.
Too bad no one has gone off topic in this topic, so that makes no sense.
Go read deaf's topic. http://www.alldeaf.com/
Deaf know english only 20%, like me deaf grammer are 80% many of people.
So is there a deaf person named "deaf"?
Becuase that'd be like naming a black guy "blacky".
Or a person with down syndrome "downer".
Have nice weekend starfish!
You too!

As you can all see, I've stopped trying to be seirous with him.
He has obviously been exposed to my openness to switch mods or refund him, but keeps on raging.

DrenDran agree with me work on rail road track bricks.