bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505458 times)

I think the overuse of the Assault (Operator) class is even worse than BF3. It's an epidemic, even.
BF3 had infinite revives. In BFH you only get one. When I played I never saw an overuse of Operator.

BF3 had infinite revives. In BFH you only get one. When I played I never saw an overuse of Operator.
That's all I ever get killed by! M146, M16A3, ACW-R, and so on. That's all I get killed by besides K10. I can only play Recon because I get so bored with the other classes, but now there's a huge fluxuation in recons because everyone wants to get their hands on the .300 KO

That's all I ever get killed by! M146, M16A3, ACW-R, and so on. That's all I get killed by besides K10. I can only play Recon because I get so bored with the other classes, but now there's a huge fluxuation in recons because everyone wants to get their hands on the .300 KO
I only get killed by the AKU-12 most of the time

The only reason I use the AK-5C is because it's good

I only get killed by the AKU-12 most of the time

The only reason I use the AK-5C is because it's good
BFH?

I've given up on BFH now. The first two or three weeks of no gun balance has pretty much ruined it for me.

I saw that Hardline is on a 40% off sale only a month after release. Is it that bad?

I saw that Hardline is on a 40% off sale only a month after release. Is it that bad?
Yeah, the whole "cops and robbers" thing isn't nearly strong enough. It doesn't have nearly enough depth.

yea because the devs cant get their stuff together and realize we want destruction and not-stuff gameplay which has been prevalent since bf4. not to mention the complete overload of random useless content that just serves to clutter the game and make for mindless grinding for things, general lowering of quality and the slow push towards stupid arcadey. I put in so many hours into bf3 which is where i think the modern series was at its best, and bad company 2 was also very good, and if they could somehow combine those and not forget it up that'd be great.

I forget if bad company 3 was going to be a thing

I think I remember seeing an article on it and that it'd return after a long "vacation"

yea here: http://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-bad-company-series-will-return-after-a-very-long-vacation/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

2013 lol, maybe we'll get a hint after battlefront is out

yea because the devs cant get their stuff together and realize we want destruction and not-stuff gameplay which has been prevalent since bf4. not to mention the complete overload of random useless content that just serves to clutter the game and make for mindless grinding for things, general lowering of quality and the slow push towards stupid arcadey. I put in so many hours into bf3 which is where i think the modern series was at its best, and bad company 2 was also very good, and if they could somehow combine those and not forget it up that'd be great.
BF3 was great, I loved it so much more than BF4. The gameplay was more balanced and a bit higher quality in BF4, but BF3 just seemed more unique to me. I do like BF4's sniping system though.