bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510679 times)

didn't mag do 256 player multiplayer? and squads are for cowards. every man for himself is the only way to play
also what the forget's a 64 bit

didn't mag do 256 player multiplayer? and squads are for cowards. every man for himself is the only way to play
also what the forget's a 64 bit
Can you go get banned please?

see all those weapons? they could easily be cut down to about 5 and nothing would be changed at all. all the assault rifles are the same, all the smgs are the same, all the shotguns are the same, etc.
and all the "new features" are the same goddamn things that all the other ~*realistic*~ brown cover shooters have. quake 3 has 32 player multiplayer, no co op, no vehicles, only 10 weapons and it still kicks a metric ton of ass more than your stuffty battlefield. all the weapons are different from each other and serve different purposes. you know the best part? you can hold them all at once. you don't loving need to only carry 2 weapons, you pick up weapons from when you start. you don't need bullet dropoff because that punishes a player for shooting accurately.
This. Very much this.

64 player multiplayer, 64-bit support and 4-man squads are what really push this away from CoD or "generic fps".  You're just butthurt that there are people getting excited over a new FPS.

Ever heard of MAG?
And having x64 support isnt all that awesome.
Also 4 man squads sounds kind of redundant as a feature

ITT:People whining because they dont like it.
I for one am really exicted and hoping this will be more like BF 2 or the older ones.

I like how you both instantly jumped towards MAG, except MAG wasn't as successful as the Battlefield series.

x64 support is great.  It means more memory for the program and pretty much less limits as to what the engine will be able to do.

It's not redundant at all, you're just stupid.

more memory = more bloom and more bullstuff brown textures. i'm gonna have to pass on that, sorry
and if this was just a current gen remake of battlefield 1942 i'd buy the stuff out of it

I like how you both instantly jumped towards MAG, except MAG wasn't as successful as the Battlefield series.
It doesnt matter if it was as successful.
It still have 256 player multiplayer.

I don't know what I'm talking about because I have no clue about anything technical when it comes to game engines.
I'm totally oblivious to the fact that just because a game had 256 player multiplayer means it was a total success to the entire world.

Woohoo. It uses a new game engine.
And it wasnt a total success to the entire world.
You just said it was a fact that it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShUynqJ38vk
Listen to this you forgettards, no i don't care if you don't want to or don't like it.
This is what i grew up with, this was one of the best things i had played in my whole childhood, the game was so amazing and made me actually understand what a shooter should be like.
This is my startup sound, because i love it so much, I still play this with my friends along with Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 or whatever its called.
I trust it in my heart and soul that battlefield 3 wont be stuff, you people should stop loving crying about it and go play something else if you don't like it, this is what i like and nobody gives a stuff if you don't.

How about we get on topic. We all know kreation and stuntman are idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShUynqJ38vk
Listen to this you forgettards, no i don't care if you don't want to or don't like it.
This is what i grew up with, this was one of the best things i had played in my whole childhood, the game was so amazing and made me actually understand what a shooter should be like.
This is my startup sound, because i love it so much, I still play this with my friends along with Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 or whatever its called.
I trust it in my heart and soul that battlefield 3 wont be stuff, you people should stop loving crying about it and go play something else if you don't like it, this is what i like and nobody gives a stuff if you don't.
this FTW

How about we get on topic. We all know kreation and stuntman are idiots.
I'm an idiot for not being excited about a generic shooter.
Yep.

I'm an idiot for not being excited about a generic shooter.
Yep.

/ignore kreation

Anyone else like the BF3 theme? It's awesome. Favorite part is 1:44 to the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHszJVyPXVM