bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505762 times)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/NalNalas/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/NalNalas/stats/393345189/pc/
on xbox I played a forgetton though.
also, does anyone want to play Co-op? I've never tried it and want to
pm me if you want to
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:11:39 PM by Nal »

I honestly loving hate the Stingers/Iglas. People have the reason to whine. One stinger shot can get your disabled. It also reloads faster than flares/ECM. Also, why would infantry have more powerful seekers than helicopters/jets? It doesn't make any sense, they only made it more powerful because people whined about good helicopter pilots with a good gunner.

I honestly loving hate the Stingers/Iglas. People have the reason to whine. One stinger shot can get your disabled. It also reloads faster than flares/ECM. Also, why would infantry have more powerful seekers than helicopters/jets? It doesn't make any sense, they only made it more powerful because people whined about good helicopter pilots with a good gunner.
Or because you literally couldn't shoot down jets with it pre-update if the jet had flares.

I honestly loving hate the Cobra/Havoc. People have the reason to whine. Three cobra bullets can get you killed. It also reloads faster than running to cover. Also, why would helicopter have more powerful bullets than jets? It doesn't make any sense.
Another thing, the stinger's range was also significantly reduced with the patch, meaning that it's still easy to not get shot down if you're a good pilot. If you think you're a good pilot and you get shot down by stingers, you're wrong.

how to unlock strong scopes for shotgun???

Oh my. I don't even- damn stinger locked on to my jet today on Operation Firestorm and after deploying ECM (already knew i launched it after they shot), it missed but began to circle around and try to hit me again. I dodged it. Again. then, it does that typical "let me fly around your jet in loving spaz-circles" and then it broke off again and came back around dodging it yet AGAIN. And then it finally hit me and i got disabled. The whole thing lasted for about 30 seconds. it was complete bullstuff. I was having a 1v1 with a stinger missile.

man lowering the settings on this game does almost nothing for your FPS

man lowering the settings on this game does almost nothing for your FPS
you gotta be kidding me bruh
i used to run this game on ultra everything, getting about 40-50 fps
lowered settings to low/med and got over 130 fps

If your CPU is crap then the game will be too.

Stingers are op so I always use the extinguisher so everyone always get butthurt that they can't shoot me down.

Stingers are op so I always use the extinguisher so everyone always get butthurt that they can't shoot me down.
if they can't shoot you down how are stingers op

unless you're joking

if they can't shoot you down how are stingers op

unless you're joking
They're overpowered so he uses a counter to them, causing them to not damage him.