bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505589 times)

Think about what you just said
"open"
"beta"
"lucky"

I'm getting DirectX errors after Alt-Tabbing. Anybody having this issue?

Windowed mode doesn't even work for me, neither does Bordered

Meh. It's pretty cool. It's a beta so you can't really complain too much since the reason of Battlefield open betas are for stress tests, not for graphics, glitches, etc. They dim it down on purpose. But some things i noticed is that counter-knifing wasn't as great as i thought it was going to be. You can only counter-knife if you are getting attacked from the front and you'll pretty much always get the kill so it's pointless to even try and knife from the front with a 3 second option to counter.
i literally stood there and read what i needed to press in order to counter it. The controls for vehicles are different yet way more precise then bf3. Helicopter was a little difficult to fly for the first 5 minutes but you get used to it quick (I'm scared to see what they did to jets ._.). Aaaaand then there's the USAS brought back. Man, if people raged about it during bf3 they are going to HATE it now. Not only does it have frag rounds, but each clip holds 11 rounds and you can shoot it like a semi-auto pistol. It's explosions everywhere. it's so OP. I lol'd when i used it.

knifing front the front seems dumb anyway. the point of knifing is when you sneak up on someone.

or you're disarmed
like in saving private ryan

or you're disarmed
this is especially important considering the changes made to how reloading works :v

Meh. It's pretty cool. It's a beta so you can't really complain too much since the reason of Battlefield open betas are for stress tests, not for graphics, glitches, etc. They dim it down on purpose. But some things i noticed is that counter-knifing wasn't as great as i thought it was going to be. You can only counter-knife if you are getting attacked from the front and you'll pretty much always get the kill so it's pointless to even try and knife from the front with a 3 second option to counter.
i literally stood there and read what i needed to press in order to counter it. The controls for vehicles are different yet way more precise then bf3. Helicopter was a little difficult to fly for the first 5 minutes but you get used to it quick (I'm scared to see what they did to jets ._.). Aaaaand then there's the USAS brought back. Man, if people raged about it during bf3 they are going to HATE it now. Not only does it have frag rounds, but each clip holds 11 rounds and you can shoot it like a semi-auto pistol. It's explosions everywhere. it's so OP. I lol'd when i used it.
USAS is only found on the ground though
so you can only pick it up at certain times

this is especially important considering the changes made to how reloading works :v
wait what

wait what
it's real now. whatever ammo is left in your magazine is dropped when you reload
at least, that was the case at E3...

it's real now. whatever ammo is left in your magazine is dropped when you reload
at least, that was the case at E3...
thats only in hardcore mode

thats only in hardcore mode
oh
well on one hand cool
on the other hand I never play hardcore
on my third mutant hand, maybe I'll start. well I mean would, cus I'm not ever gonna really play it ugh