bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505467 times)

Hahaha, this was quite funny.
Also the Battlefield channel commented on it

So I just got Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for PS3

I hope I didn't waste $40

So I just got Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for PS3
I hope I didn't waste $40
unless you plan to get a ps4, no

loving

i finished getting an update that took 3 hours to complete, and right at the end I got some error and it restarted the entire download

help me

i've became addicted

it's so weird picking up x360 bf3 after half a decade of call of duty. i don't know if it's just the novelty effect or what, but i'm legitimately enjoying myself more on it. until i find the lmg bipod camping servers with 1500 point limit and one team spawntrapping. :l whoo doing the same thing for two hours, so much fun.

What I do to people camping in buildings is go onto the Engineer class then forget over that building with a rocket launcher

i dunno if non-premium members get rocket launchers right-off-the-start but hey it works

What I do to people camping in buildings is go onto the Engineer class then forget over that building with a rocket launcher

i dunno if non-premium members get rocket launchers right-off-the-start but hey it works
i did that a few times but the problem is, it's near impossible to see them until you're dead because they just bipod up on the broken walls. can't wait to get a thermal scope on a sniper/lmg, and actually be able to defend.

i did that a few times but the problem is, it's near impossible to see them until you're dead because they just bipod up on the broken walls. can't wait to get a thermal scope on a sniper/lmg, and actually be able to defend.
>thermal scope
>actually be able to see them

HAHA.
THE THERMAL SCOPE IS 1X MAGNIFICATION.

>thermal scope
>actually be able to see them

HAHA.
THE THERMAL SCOPE IS 1X MAGNIFICATION.
when i say "able to see them", i don't mean i can't resolve them at my current zoom level, i mean they're physically hard to detect. mostly use the 3.4 scope and it's difficult to pick them out.

time for a war story of one of my battles

At one point I was playing on the Russian team on Operation Metro and we were all pushed back to deployment. Anyone who tried to go out was shot and killed by a sniper immediately, and this went on for 5-10 minutes and we were losing, but I finally got the right idea, went engineer and fired at the building that most of the snipers were in. Soon, about like 5 other engineers started firing their rocket launchers at the building and I began to rush, whenever I got to the building the snipers were at, some guys spawned on me and we went up. They had a bunch of mobile spawns in there and like 5 snipers huddled up. I destroyed one mobile spawn and killed one of the snipers. All of us in the building got mowed down by the other snipers and the support guy in there. Whenever we respawned, me and some other guy kept firing rockets at the building and everybody began to make a huge rush. Most of the people who were rushing were killed after a bit because there was still snipers. Some people went into the building the snipers were in and began to attack them while me and some Assault guy went into the metro and began to capture all of the points, after we began to cap all of the points in the Metro, three enemies were all huddled up in the Ticket Hall point and were capping our point so me, the assault guy, and some guy that just spawned on us went for Ticket Hall. They were all behind a wall and were focused on one side that the assault guy and the spawned-on-us guy, firing at them. I came up behind them and killed all three of them with a shotgun, but sadly the assault guy was killed. After a bit we lost the round, sadly. But hey, it was fun.

Irnv sights are stuff do not use them. They were seriously nerfed.

Irnv sights are stuff do not use them. They were seriously nerfed.
I don't even know what those are

i think small-scale TDM is my favorite thing to do on this game until i get better at using vehicles