bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510545 times)

lul@consoles

consoles are to pc as gameboy spinoffs are to the original game.

lul@consoles

consoles are to pc as gameboy spinoffs are to the original game.
I play console, even though we cant have as many players, good as graphics, smooth framerate, and overall better quality, I still love the stuff out of this game.

I play console, even though we cant have as many players, good as graphics, smooth framerate, and overall better quality, I still love the stuff out of this game.
this

if steam's console enabled me to play bf4, i'd definitely buy it.

but since origin has to be a complete bitch, the steam machine isn't worth it

Are you sure? There are plenty of other great games that are on Steam which you can buy, so not getting a system because your favorite franchise is no longer releasing games on that system. For example, someone may say that they aren't getting a PC because 343 is not going to release Halo games on PC. Besides, Origin and Steam are pretty much 'competing,' but Steam wins with variety and the fact that they are not owned and operated by EA.

M249 + compensator + ACOG + laser + stubby grip = all-purpose multikill machine

semi-auto SCAR-H + heavy barrel + ACOG + laser + angled fg = better than a DMR at close and mid ranges

this

if steam's console enabled me to play bf4, i'd definitely buy it.

You can build a tiny PC with a windows OS for like 500 dollars that can run BF3.

You can build a tiny PC with a windows OS for like 500 dollars that can run BF3.
on low settings though

M249 + compensator + ACOG + laser + stubby grip = all-purpose multikill machine

semi-auto SCAR-H + heavy barrel + ACOG + laser + angled fg = better than a DMR at close and mid ranges

i want the m27 ; ;
still working toward it. i dunno if its even any good this time around. but that was my baby in bf3

i really hate how the SCAR-L in BF3 i premium, that gun is the best in ever game it's in

just unlocked the shorty 12g and while it is helpful in situations the 3 shot limit and low damage potential really hurt what could be an exceptional sidearm.

I haven't really used the shotguns much in multiplayer.

I was richarding around recording my "version" of the theme.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qPwzQbKFnc

Also, dunno why I made this

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:16:16 AM by Bones4 »

operation locker is the stufftiest map in bf4