bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 513921 times)

DRAGONS TEETH IS OUT FOR PREMIUM WOOO

aaaand my gold just expired woo

battlefield four was not that good, BF3 and BFBC2 are easily better than BF4
hardline was p good tho

Dragons teeth? more like... DRAGONS TOOTHACHE
AHGAHHAHGAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

ive stopped playing this game because i cant run it. frequent lag, rubberbanding, overall poor performance and a host of really odd problems that bother the heck out of me. one such being that when i spawn or am ingame my game stops responding and my player runs around the map with me not in control for any amount of time. this happens randomly although frequently whenever i play.

ragdoll glitches are fun

sometimes into space
sometimes into ground
sometimes into walls

you spaz out then explode

"friendly fire will not be tolerated"

aaaand my gold just expired woo
My battlefield hardline beta expired. forget.
Spotted some deliceous donuts.

Hardline wasn't supposed to expire for a while though

I got 670 skill level on Bad Company 2

Is that good...?

ive stopped playing this game because i cant run it. frequent lag, rubberbanding, overall poor performance and a host of really odd problems that bother the heck out of me. one such being that when i spawn or am ingame my game stops responding and my player runs around the map with me not in control for any amount of time. this happens randomly although frequently whenever i play.

I can attest to this; I admittedly laughed clean out of my chair when I had the pleasure of watching Quadilious walk off a building and splat into the ground; then respawn and continue to walk out into the out of bounds area until he drowned in an ocean.

Also hardline played vastly superior to bf4, we'll see how it does at launch.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:02:48 PM by Rykuta »