bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 512419 times)

They added a lot of customization to the game, such as multiple new weapon camos, two different knives to choose from (regular and improvised shank), Pistol customization, plus camos for them, different med packs and ammo packs, new grenade launchers (I saw an XM25) Variations on current attachments, and player customization might be improved. This is all pre-alpha stuff so we should see more than 2 knives and more camos.

if they added a knife that was just genericly named "Badass Knife" and all animations you did with them looked absolutely badass
i would laugh

if they added a knife that was just genericly named "Badass Knife" and all animations you did with them looked absolutely badass
i would laugh
especially if everything had comic sounds. you know, like or

Looks like there will be hand to hand knifing instead of the same "invincible when you knife somebody" stuff.

alright so theres weapon camos player camos pistol camos and VEHICLE CAMOS

i saw somebody with a cool-ass teal hex camouflage

Looks like there will be hand to hand knifing instead of the same "invincible when you knife somebody" stuff.
It would be cool if you could dodge the dodge.
A: [tries to stab other player]
B: "Press E to dodge attack" [Presses E]
A: "Press X to dodge counterattack" [Presses X]
B: "Press G to dodge counterattack" [Presses G]
A: "Press Q to dodge counterattack" [Presses X][Gets stabbed]
That would be awesome.

alright so theres weapon camos player camos pistol camos and VEHICLE CAMOS

i saw somebody with a cool-ass teal hex camouflage
How would vehicle camos work?
Do you just get inside and then all of the sudden it changes camo or what.

dunno, also, m320 camo

It would be cool if you could dodge the dodge.
A: [tries to stab other player]
B: "Press E to dodge attack" [Presses E]
A: "Press X to dodge counterattack" [Presses X]
B: "Press G to dodge counterattack" [Presses G]
A: "Press Q to dodge counterattack" [Presses X][Gets stabbed]
That would be awesome.
nobody likes quicktime events

i havent actually learned the knife combat stuff. what do you do to counter? can you counter always? how difficult is it

ya I have no idea. in one of the videos, it looked like the guy knifed someone, then they tried to counter, and I guess he countered back, bc he ended up killing the guy anyway. maybe I was just confused tho

How would vehicle camos work?
Do you just get inside and then all of the sudden it changes camo or what.
i'm guessing it's like how vehicle loadouts work. you spawn in it and you have the loadout that you set

ya I have no idea. in one of the videos, it looked like the guy knifed someone, then they tried to counter, and I guess he countered back, bc he ended up killing the guy anyway. maybe I was just confused tho
yeah i saw that, it was like a counter-counter knife

Maybe the shank has a faster melee speed and less recovery time, but maybe cant do takedowns like the knife, I dunno,, just a thought.

or maybe it's just visually different like the ACB
because that would be even more useless

what would be neat is if for rush, instead of trying to destroy generic M-COMS, you had to destroy building objectives, or you would have to kill a VIP or something.