bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510551 times)

I find shotguns to be the best weapons IMHO. I have that first pump shotgun that every support class gets, got a sight for it, and some slugs  shells

that one is my least favorite
I can't succeed so well with pump-action shotguns
the M1041 is probably my favorite

spas is prob my fave

M416+Suppressor = great all-around stealth gun. Doesn't burn up too much ammo and it's fairly accurate for what I use it for.

ACWR/M4(not A1) are my favs

Engineer here

spas is prob my fave
MK3A1+suppressor= my old favorite

played bf3 at someones house, i dont own it and only played the campaign. tbh it was kindve a really lame campaign (didnt finish the whole thing), graphics werent that great. i mean im sure the mp would be fun but id have to say the cod campaigns were better along with the bf: bc campaign

I can't play bf anymore because I am an xbox friend and now microsoft is harassing me about some security thing I have to do before I can go on xbox live again, but I forgot my account's password and we have long since switched e-mail adresses.

I can't play bf anymore because I am an xbox friend and now microsoft is harassing me about some security thing I have to do before I can go on xbox live again, but I forgot my account's password and we have long since switched e-mail adresses.
Aww

We could of played together :c

My favorite shotgun is the 870MCS with a rifle scope, an extended magazine, and slug shells.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 06:50:30 PM by Blockhead8306 »

MK3A1+suppressor= my old favorite
This is literally the only gun I haven't unlocked yet. I'm too lazy to play 2 hours on Sharqi lol

This is literally the only gun I haven't unlocked yet. I'm too lazy to play 2 hours on Sharqi lol
M3A1 is ok but when I had a suppressor on it made op but it's gone forever.

Ill play on xbox with anyone but i dont have dlc :(

Ill play on xbox with anyone but i dont have dlc :(
add me Thirtieth Spy

I think John might have it too and nightfox

We can be a squad :D