Author Topic: going to start a mayo factory with vionix  (Read 2147 times)

ok people, listen up!
me and vionix are going to start a mayonais factory after we discovered how to make it.
if you don't believe us i have proof
vv

were going to be multi milionares

*barf* that chat was so gorss that isi not even how u make mayo gget a f****king mayo eduction before u make perveted ideas ok NOB!!!!!!!!!!!

*barf* that chat was so gorss that isi not even how u make mayo gget a f****king mayo eduction before u make perveted ideas ok NOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Sig get. Not enough space. :C

um im eating mayo sandwich right now and it taste great...

omg guise this is so gey wtf!!!1 mayonaies is less stiky!!

um im eating mayo sandwich right now and it taste great...
how did you get th-

gross -barf

how did you get th-

gross -barf
put it in jar and smack n spread it on my bread

i eat ham with my mayo

i eat ham with my mayo
im going ham 56% though this is my second time ham

im going ham 56% though this is my second time ham
troll harder please -_-

troll harder please -_-
durr im kira im gay and poo in my own diapers im have no life and no friends let me just say this kid is torlng so i can gtet som atention !!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm how about u get a life kira???? maybe that will help u out and get u a good education + frioends :-)

durr im kira im gay and poo in my own diapers im have no life and no friends let me just say this kid is torlng so i can gtet som atention !!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm how about u get a life kira???? maybe that will help u out and get u a good education + frioends :-)
wow that... really hurt :'(
why are you always SO MEAN TO ME