Blockland Forums > Help

Lights in BlockLand

(1/2) > >>

InvalidUniverse:
I have all the graphic settings on the highest they go but sometimes lights on bedroom at night for example dont show up. Basically i try turning on my light so i can see the entrance to the lower dresser but it never lights anything up around it except in certain camera angles which is usually 3rd person facing the ground. 

Sorry if this is under the wrong topic.

TheCannon187:
There is a limitation in the code that prevents you from having over 32 lights visible at any given time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as I know, there is no workaround due to the limitation being engine based. This could be wrong.

InvalidUniverse:
well there was only about 5 lights

·•{ Awoken }:
I had an issue which on the Bedroom - Dark map, I was off far away from the house to where you could see it, and I have 8 lights, plus 3 from another players build, and the lights would not show 90% of the time.

I had to Self Delete and go back to my build and then the light would work about 95% of the time, but still flick off and on a few times...

I dunno if that is the same issue that you're having, but that's how I solved it for the most part. Its almost like the lights stop rendering, and you have to go far away, those renders die off, and then you return and they are re-rendered and work...

InvalidUniverse:

--- Quote from: ·•{ Awoken } on May 08, 2007, 09:56:10 PM ---I had an issue which on the Bedroom - Dark map, I was off far away from the house to where you could see it, and I have 8 lights, plus 3 from another players build, and the lights would not show 90% of the time.

I had to Self Delete and go back to my build and then the light would work about 95% of the time, but still flick off and on a few times...

I dunno if that is the same issue that you're having, but that's how I solved it for the most part. Its almost like the lights stop rendering, and you have to go far away, those renders die off, and then you return and they are re-rendered and work...

--- End quote ---
yeah thats half of what i mean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version