Author Topic: Things you did that got you in stuff as a small child.  (Read 1001 times)

I'm talking between the ages of 4 - 7 at best.

Specifically, things you were told you once did (or if you manage to remember them) when you were really small that caused a lot of stuff but you were too tiny to take the blame.

When I was 4 I'm told my father finally got a new motorcycle and I threw rocks at it for fun, damaging his paint work.

I did a handstand on a sofa, fell and my foot hit a irreplaceable blue glass sculpture that smashed, a deceased relative gave it to my father, he was so angry he punched a hole in the wall apparently.

When I was 6 we looked around a house some friends of ours were building, my father told me to go tell them we loved their house so I went over and said that we thought their house wasn't nice.

I've always lol'd and felt bad about the things I did, I've no idea why... its so unlike me now but I was a real richard that way as a small child apparently.
I've always wanted to know if anyone else has any stories of things they did or were told they did when they were small.

When I was six I told my entire class that Santa wasn't real

When i was 4 my sister came into the kitchen to see me lying on the floor drinking a whole carton of goon (wine)
Im pretty sure we have the picture somewhere, they say thats what made me special.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:03:34 AM by Clone v.117 »

When I was six I told my entire class that Santa wasn't real

Aww thats so mean lol.

Aww thats so mean lol.
Funny thing was I was so stupid I didn't know what I did wrong for quite a while after lol

I can't remember the object I threw but I smashed some sort of rare Egyptian cat statue. I was kicked out of the house for 5 minutes.

I assaulted some guy with an empty 2 liter bottle of Sprite. Aka threw it at him.

When i was 4 my sister came into the kitchen to see me lying on the floor drinking a whole carton of goon.
Im pretty sure we have the picture somewhere, they say thats what made me special.

What's a goon?

I once almost drove a minibus into a house.
Almost.

I once almost drove a minibus into a house.
Almost.
was it a pedal one  :cookieMonster: