Author Topic: Sandvich - I'm important, I get bitches and I laugh at your dead mother.  (Read 6165 times)

wtF sandbitch ruined kittens

What the forget did I just read. OP and Sandvich are both handicapped.

Sandvich is one of the few forumers that I could proudly say is worse than me.

Sandvich used to be okay, now he is just a loving idiot.

This.

I think it started after he started telling me stories of how he finger banged chicks then I told other people here about it.

He's OK 50% of the time when he isn't making people rage on the forum, he'll probably get some STDs later in life though.

I usually continue insulting people when they pull the "my mom is dead" card. Mainly because they were too stupid to realize mom jokes aren't really meant to insult your mom, and also because they are lying the majority of the time.

I usually continue insulting people when they pull the "my mom is dead" card. Mainly because they were too stupid to realize mom jokes aren't really meant to insult your mom, and also because they are lying the majority of the time.
Visage, he's right once again!

Seriously Asa is probably lying. I want a death certificate if you want me to believe your mom is dead.

Visage, he's right once again!

Seriously Asa is probably lying. I want a death certificate if you want me to believe your mom is dead.

>try to find a death certificate
>south africa

HaHHahaHaHaahahAHHahHaHHAhaA

>try to find a death certificate
>south africa

HaHHahaHaHaahahAHHahHaHHAhaA
Not sure if trolling.... or really black.