Author Topic: Space Mechanisms I've been working on.  (Read 1213 times)

A while back, this year I was bored in my server. Alone. That feeling that describes how boring it was. It was very boring indeed, until later in that day I began to build an array of bricks around my Light Mech vehicle. Eventually I finished with that, and named it the Mech Component Unit.

This Component holds about 50 Tons worth of Mech material, this one weighing at about 15 tons. It has security detailed leg-lockment for nonmovement capatabilities. The rails around the top prevent any movement of the cannons to the farther left & right. Essentially hindering the mech from movement & damaging others. This Component is a keeper for any supply depot ships.

Next up : The Launch-pod - A simple well designed pod that provides quick access battle for infantry units. Launching from an Orbital Drop Ship near the atmosphere of planets, this pod will reach past the outer atmosphere in a matter of seconds. The Hatch on the top insures that
organization within ships are emmient, they are also by far a useful term in tactical wagers. Perhaps the commander wanted to fire them all at once, or a few by few.

Inside the Drop-pod.

Finally : The Launch Ordinance & Military initued Machine-Gun. - Deploying supply depots were always a pain to accomplish during war feats. That all changes with the L-O, a weapon canister allowing weaponry to be dropped at any location during battle. The function of it works similar to the Launch-pod, however it is not able to be detected from drop, due to the size of the canister. not to mention that it can hold nearly any weapon. Be it a pistol to a Rocket Launcher. The LO does it all.

Then we have the Military issued Machine-Gun. This beast can fire a total of 1,000 bullets in a matter of 60 seconds. It is fully portable, and is very easy to deploy due to all-terrain bacterium attracted to the bottom of it, which successfully enables this weapon to stay in an active area for up to a week, before the bacterium catches fire and incendirates.

That's all. You may rate 1 - 10 if you'de like. Also. Random Blockhead of funness.

That's right, he is the sole protector of these weapons & components. Wish him luck that he doesn't get raided. Now go and rate!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:34:03 PM by Im_AFK »

coolness. Save please?

i don't like much of it.. mainly because of the high amounts of unneeded detail, a bunch of rounds and pokey things that are just a senseless jumble

I'm not black but I must say: "DAYUMMMM SON!"

11/10

Ok... it's ok... the outside looks ok.... the interior looks ok.... this rating is ok.... 6/10

Love the mech harness, and the drop pod is okay.  7/10

The mech is really awesome, yeah! O=

Nearly stuff my pants when I saw the first picture, I thought it was all bricks for a second

Nearly stuff my pants when I saw the first picture, I thought it was all bricks for a second

space!

8.6/10

9/10

9.3/10