Author Topic: Fraps  (Read 2059 times)

That guy from the store said so and other people too :o
Your computer would struggle a bit, but it's not a GPU heavy game. Most people like to think it is, but as it's more of a console game, they don't really do many graphics improvements when they port it over.
Anyway, will you teach me to gmod someday?

Your computer would struggle a bit, but it's not a GPU heavy game. Most people like to think it is, but as it's more of a console game, they don't really do many graphics improvements when they port it over.
Anyway, will you teach me to gmod someday?
I'm actually learning to Gmod myself xD haha, but thanks for info.

I'm actually learning to Gmod myself xD haha, but thanks for info.
I bought it for $2.50 at the sale, and can't really figure out much. I have however made a dumpster car.

That guy from the store said so and other people too :o

It's not, actually.
It's pretty smooth despite its decent graphics.

ill teach you ethan im good at it and im learning wire mod, i can host a server sometimes too
add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uooyb

I bought it for $2.50 at the sale, and can't really figure out much. I have however made a dumpster car.
Only thing I did was- let me get the pictures :cookieMonster:





Needs moar gay love poses.


Why did she become a man?

Edit that out now, for your own good.
I see no compromising information.

Fraps if you have a good PC, WeGame if you are lacking a bit.

Fraps is good but erm how do i hint this? *Yarr*

I see no compromising information.
i think he said "pirate it" or "torrent it", which i believe can get you banned. then he edited it to say "something we shall not speak of" or whatever

Bandicam works better.

I had it from Giveawayoftheday once, but now I got a new PC so I can record stuff, but I no longer have Bandicam.