Author Topic: Zombie Survival; Nowhere to hide...  (Read 50347 times)

I guess you could say this topic...

*shades*

is a zombie topic.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAthough seriously bump
You know, YOU could update.

What happened to the one where I posted like, 40 posts on? :o

Name: PFC Aleister Crawley     Health: Healthy     Status: Paranoid
Inventory: M416 ACOG sight, Combat Knife, 5 mags of 5.56 Ammo, light body armor, gloves, flashlight, helmate, dogtags, keys for Humvee.
Location: Afghanistan, deployed as a Marine medic, heading to the mountains in a Humvee.

I saw an Afghan man struggling with another one, the other one appeared to be trying to bite him, I told them both to stop, the man was bitten and ran into an alley, I shot the man who bit him in the foot, he didn't even flinch. He started running toward me, I shot him again, in the chest, stomach, and head. He finally died, but then the one from the alley came out. I got him in the head. I turned back to my squad, but they were gone, and there was blood on the door. Nobody was around me. I took the Humvee, and started back to my base, I radioed command "Command, this is PFC Crawley, my squad is gone and I am returning to base, 2 civilians tried to kill me, but not with weapons.. They tried to bite me, I am unharmed, returning to base, over." I heard static then this "Priv.... pul..... ou.... zo...ies!" I immediately turned around and headed toward the mountains. My squad had left their weapons in the Humvee, I had an M16, M32 grenade launcher, plenty of food, knives, and an M24 sniper rifle.

I see more of the zombies.

ALTERED GOD DAMNIT
IT'S YOUR TURN TO UPDATE ASDFSDFASDFSDF

helht : 100
inventory: shotgun

i shoot zombies and yell at flemming more

there.

suddenly alex respawns and yells at you

yell yell yell

lots of yelling

health: 5000
inventory: shotugn

yell

health: 5000
inventory: shotugn

Name:Zach Health: Bitten once, bleeding slightly, but feeling woozy Status:Officially freaking out Inventory: Fire extinguisher Location: Cant tell, little busy trying to live

So, iv'e figured out that the stuff in my fire extingusher  hurts the "zombies". Im about to run out, though, so I'm looking for some place that might have one. I think i just saw someone I know as a "zombie", im really ****in' scared right no- oh, Ahhh! AHH!! **** I hate those things!!!

Same

Name: Bob   
Health: 100/100 (Armor 10/50)
Cash: $2850     

Inventory: M14 w/bayonet with 20/69 rounds (7.62 mm) Dual .44 Magnums (holstered) w/speed reloader with 6/6/98 shells (.44 rounds), Katana sword,  Big medkit (10 uses left), 6 vials of zombie "cure",vial (75% left) of healing stuff/syringe for it

I look at the idiots arguing, and facepalm.

Suddenly, I see a few zombies approach. I raise my M14 and fire.

It explodes, taking half of my head off and instantly killing me. Everyone around me looks in awe as I die.

Name: Bob   
Health: 0/100 (Armor 10/50)  DED
Cash: $2850     

Inventory: M14 w/bayonet with 19/69 rounds (7.62 mm) Dual .44 Magnums (holstered) w/speed reloader with 6/6/98 shells (.44 rounds), Katana sword,  Big medkit (10 uses left), 6 vials of zombie "cure",vial (75% left) of healing stuff/syringe for it

Welp, I'm dead. Feel free to loot my corpse, guys.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:50:59 AM by BobSevenSevens »

-snip-
We will try again. Since this topic has died, I'll start a new one up with a fresh OP.