Author Topic: My House (Real) WIP,Heavy,NM.  (Read 5003 times)

It runs great on my system since i got the latest nvidia drivers. The older ones sucked big style for opengl but now nvidia seem to have sorted them out. I did buy a new card though, a 7600GT with 256mb of DDR3 which gave my pc a nice boost.

Compatibility wise, its fine. Just hope that Vista runs nice on your specs...

No macros? dude, I'm terrible at building, and even I know to do macros.

And it's empty. I don't like empty houses. But, unlike you, I don't bomb people unless they really pissed me off, and you came close.

7/10.

apperently iv been jumping projects and i gots school to mess with, il post pics of my progress and my new build WITH macros.
edit: heres the new project iv been working on with macros. i plan for it to get bigger and use all the inside, possibly a DM,Mall,My temple, or the Build Off Stadium.By the way, thats the foot of 1/4 supports for the mega structure.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:29:00 AM by shocklink10 »

is your house really a square. It pretty nice i guess 3/10

add the inside and the rate should go up

Dude wait what?
nice bump...
You bumped please asplain to me.

ty for the good comments, i finished up the 2nd floor walls, now i know where is where lol, and im going to continue my walls, i should post finished product before the end of this month.

Q: if i install Vista on my computer, will it destroy blockland or will it be fine?
It MIGHT be fine.  Some troubles for certain people.

I hate this build, but who am I to complain? I can't build worth crap.

Why not just use macros? Way easier and easy to use.

awesome i have been wanted to do th esame wit my house

mah mansion used that method to have different colored walls it works very nicely

ty for the good comments, i finished up the 2nd floor walls, now i know where is where lol, and im going to continue my walls, i should post finished product before the end of this month.

Q: if i install Vista on my computer, will it destroy blockland or will it be fine?

You'll have to recover :/ tryed it and I have an Old Window folder and theres a way to go XP then Vista
go into Old WIndow drag out blockland and you have to update drivers then have fun saves will be fine and such vista wont find it... I perfer xp for BL