Author Topic: How do you make a layout for a clan??  (Read 857 times)

Just wondering... Please help! 

Look at other clan layouts and get the general layout of them, such as members list and stuff

Not exactly what i was searchin for...  I mean like what program and tat.

What program do you use??? I mean its just pointless imo... But if you want peeps you need one.

A drawing program for titles and stuff

A drawing program for titles and stuff
OOH that makes more sense. lol
 I use gimp, it's described as the free photoshop. Or if your rly good at it, use paint XD

Hello sir.

You may use various image hosting sites such as imageshack or tinypic to host these titles. Another useful tool is the <----> button. It creates a line which can be used to seperate sections of the clan like so:

Play around with the other tools around it such as font size or color or perhaps even the lists button to name all of your future members. I hope I have helped.

Hello sir.

You may use various image hosting sites such as imageshack or tinypic to host these titles. Another useful tool is the <----> button. It creates a line which can be used to seperate sections of the clan like so:

Play around with the other tools around it such as font size or color or perhaps even the lists button to name all of your future members. I hope I have helped.
The others are better ones but thanks lol.  But I tried to Post for a clan and everyone flammed me. 

The others are better ones but thanks lol.  But I tried to Post for a clan and everyone flammed me. 
Not everyone can create a clan.

When I read the title I thought you where trolling but then I realized you where serious. 

When I read the title I thought you where trolling but then I realized you where serious. 

Hahaha I bet a lot of people thought that also.