Author Topic: Help me D:  (Read 5266 times)

it about this it there only way to fix it i went walk up but i didn't up it went in like ghost D: can you help me?

oh error? where i find to fix it?....no one know about this -_-
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:52:59 PM by sonicwings »

If you made that in Torque Constructor: if you have a bunch of polygons in one it will cause you to fall through it. I had the same problem.

D:.... if there people know it that is all

D:.... if there people know it that is all

I just told you what the problem was.

3D Studio Max is better than Torque Constructor without error ?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:16:59 PM by sonicwings »

3DS Max makes. dts files for models.

This happened to me quite a bit randomly, updating constructor to 1.0.51 the latest version  (I think 1.0.6?) and maybe an unofficial patch fixed the problem.
I nailed it down to be something with the exporting process when two shapes overlapped and touched each other (non loveually) but then sometimes out of nowhere it would just happen, it's just a buggy program.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:47:26 AM by Wookiee »

3DS Max makes. dts files for models.
oh dts ;/ darn...there nothing i can do maybe i can do something to think if i fix i tell you when i done :)

it works it no longer error. Thanks everyone! i hope you see me in server (sonicwings's host)

this happens when you export wrong

you need to export via
export> torque map2dif plus

tell me if you have any further problems

He already said that he got it fixed. In any case what are you going on about map2dif? He was exporting as a DIF.

He already said that he got it fixed. In any case what are you going on about map2dif? He was exporting as a DIF.

Sorry, only bothered to read the OP.
Anyways, I use map2dif plus because it works like a charm for my interiors.