Author Topic: At least 91 people killed after amok-run in Oslo  (Read 9969 times)

Sorry all of our Norwegians on these forums and the non-forumers sitting at home, mourning the losses of friends and family. Norway was always peaceful, and this happens.

I'm sorry Tonce, and Leo, and other Norwegians, hope you guys can get over the loss soon.

<3

Sorry all of our Norwegians on these forums and the non-forumers sitting at home, mourning the losses of friends and family. Norway was always peaceful, and this happens.

I'm sorry Tonce, and Leo, and other Norwegians, hope you guys can get over the loss soon.

<3

Thanks <3 I hope so too.

Lots of people gathering at the hospital in Oslo now to donate blood.

They are forgeted up in their loving head man. And all this for religion? This is why humans are scum.

I don't see any links with religion yet. Not all terrorists are religious or do it for religious purposes.

Wow. This is pretty tragic.

Seriously, a car bomb and youth shooting in the same day. In Norway. What the hell is going on with the world?

Mom said it might be related to Norway publishing a comic that mocked Islam. This might be true since the bomb was situated near a building of the most popular newspaper in Norway; VG. So it'd be an act of revenge.

We still need more details either way. I don't even know about the youth shooting.

D:!

DISTRESS.  WHAT DID OSLO DO TO DESERVE THIS? D:

These itinerant forgets are controlling peoples lives to live because of a loving theology. They deserve to be drowned in a pool of boiling bile. I want to see them die in the so thought black blood of the gods.

These itinerant forgets are controlling peoples lives to live because of a loving theology. They deserve to be drowned in a pool of boiling bile. I want to see them die in the so thought black blood of the gods.

Um

It hasn't been definitely linked to religion yet. Even if it is, it is still stupid yes.

We still need more details either way. I don't even know about the youth shooting.
The youth shooting has been confirmed, it was on the news. He went there in a police uniform and told the kids he was going to protect them from what happened in Oslo. Then he started shooting them, there's at least ten deaths.

What were the camp people doing?

What were the camp people doing?
It was some youth politicial camp.

A good summary here in English: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10080597
Not really.
Also, I smiled when I found out it was a political youth camp. :C

Any casualties related to BL people yet?