Author Topic: Copblock is going apestuff, apparently.  (Read 7525 times)

ike stop making dramas
its not chill
not chill at all man

I'm 15, april 3rd, 1996.
15, January 3rd 1996.

I'm exactly 4 months older than you lol.

I am not completely intolerant of furries. I see no reason to be. And I think every furry wonders why you don't like them, so, by your definition, CopBlock, every furry is a furcigarette. I don't mind furries at all. I see nothing wrong with them, and in fact see where they are coming from. I see also how furry haters react so vehemently toward people that might be in some way pro-furry, if anything I am pushed more toward the" monsters." starfish. This. Kind of arguing where the only word you can think of is "forget" will get you absolutely nowhere. We clear? Good. Let's return to our normal lives and put this goddamn furry argument behind us.

how the forget is every furry a furcigarette? what the forget you friend, furcigarettes are the "WHY DO YOU HATE US OH MY GOD DONT HATE US YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HATE US" "HEY GUYS LOL LOOK AT ALL MY AWESOME FURRY ART HERE HERE AND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!". not the "yeah im a furry, imma keep my furry stuff to myself!" sorta stuff. goddamn you are stupid. and no forget you, youre the type of friend who goes "OHstuff SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME, LETS TRY TO GET MY stuff IN THEN SAY LOOK ITS OVER MOVE ON!!!!!!!!". also i used some more words, just for you!!!

HEY GUYS LOL LOOK AT MY AWESOME FURRY SELF LOL!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS LOL LOOK AT MY AWESOME FURRY SELF LOL!!!!!!!
fur richard

how the forget is every furry a furcigarette? what the forget you friend, furcigarettes are the "WHY DO YOU HATE US OH MY GOD DONT HATE US YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HATE US" "HEY GUYS LOL LOOK AT ALL MY AWESOME FURRY ART HERE HERE AND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!". not the "yeah im a furry, imma keep my furry stuff to myself!" sorta stuff. goddamn you are stupid. and no forget you, youre the type of friend who goes "OHstuff SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME, LETS TRY TO GET MY stuff IN THEN SAY LOOK ITS OVER MOVE ON!!!!!!!!". also i used some more words, just for you!!!

You're serious. Oh, my god.

THE STUPID. IT BUUUURNS. You are angry at me for disagreeing with YOUR opinions? I said, on the topic, half-joking, "I wanna be an anthropomorhpic dog." And you starting wishing death on me. Long story short, anyway.

By the way, I loved seeing you in Busido's server. I hate you and him now. I seriously was going to apologize. I have no idea what I did to piss you off, but I was sorry for it. I don't like staying mad at people. Now, thanks to Busido giving me a nice shiny perma at his server for you screaming at me, along with muting me so I couldn't say anything to you, you were being a loving prick.

I hate you. I hate Bushido. Questions?

You're serious. Oh, my god.

THE STUPID. IT BUUUURNS. You are angry at me for disagreeing with YOUR opinions? I said, on the topic, half-joking, "I wanna be an anthropomorhpic dog." And you starting wishing death on me. Long story short, anyway.

By the way, I loved seeing you in Busido's server. I hate you and him now. I seriously was going to apologize. I have no idea what I did to piss you off, but I was sorry for it. I don't like staying mad at people. Now, thanks to Busido giving me a nice shiny perma at his server for you screaming at me, along with muting me so I couldn't say anything to you, you were being a loving prick.

I hate you. I hate Bushido. Questions?
shut your bullstuff up, you came in and said you were "going to stay to piss me off" then when i said "sorry" for tk'ing a teammate you hop your stupid stuff up in get in there to try to piss me off, bushi had enough of the bullstuff and muted you and told me to shut up. dont come in and try to start stuff then when you get banned come and go "I WAS GONNA SAY IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!" i dont even think it was a perma, it was like 14440 minutes or something. dont even call me stupid if your going to try bullstuff like this, friend ass monday(yeah im using new words just for you babe).

shut your bullstuff up, you came in and said you were "going to stay to piss me off" then when i said "sorry" for tk'ing a teammate you hop your stupid stuff up in get in there to try to piss me off, bushi had enough of the bullstuff and muted you and told me to shut up. dont come in and try to start stuff then when you get banned come and go "I WAS GONNA SAY IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!" i dont even think it was a perma, it was like 14440 minutes or something. dont even call me stupid if your going to try bullstuff like this, friend ass monday(yeah im using new words just for you babe).
also no edit; i like how it took you 30 minute to type this bs up.

IS it me, or is 2010 coming back?
What do you mean by that?

oh man vegetarian i'm so sorrrrrrrrry

copblock, who i know so well as to not even notice when he joins my server, had such a deathgrip on my judgement that, for a BRIEF SECOND THERE, i believed banning you for not shutting up about your little scuffle while you were asking copblock to shut up about your little scuffle after warning you to quit pursuing the topic at least twice was completely and utterly called for

Cop started kinda being dumb lately :\

Used to be kinda fun nice guy but now all he does is spread nudes and go on 4chan.

Cop started kinda being dumb lately :\

Used to be kinda fun nice guy but now all he does is spread nudes and go on 4chan.
i stopped giving you 4chan stuff jirue, i told you id stop and i have.

Cop used to be such a chill dude. Now he just rages everywhere and wishes death on everyone.

loving seriously he loving needs to loving stop saying forget like holy forget he loving says it loving every three loving words