Author Topic: Copblock is going apestuff, apparently.  (Read 7528 times)

Cop used to be such a chill dude. Now he just rages everywhere and wishes death on everyone.
I havnt raged anywhere.

i stopped giving you 4chan stuff jirue, i told you id stop and i have.
It took me bitching at you for 5 minutes with a threat to remove you for you to stop, when I told you "I don't wanna see your 4chan crap >:("  You didn't listen.

I havnt raged anywhere.
Read OP?  Even if your quotes are not actual rage, they come off pretty ragy when you say "forget" every other word (if not back to back F bombs here or there)

No edit: Reading through the thread I've lost hope in CopBlock and really have no sympathy for him at all.  He's being handicapped.

No edit: Reading through the thread I've lost hope in CopBlock and really have no sympathy for him at all.  He's being handicapped.
aww :c

he has a loving point, using the word forget every other loving word makes you sound loving mad

he has a loving point, using the word forget every other loving word makes you sound loving mad
yeah, makes sense

I loving know loving right? forget.

oh man vegetarian i'm so sorrrrrrrrry

copblock, who i know so well as to not even notice when he joins my server, had such a deathgrip on my judgement that, for a BRIEF SECOND THERE, i believed banning you for not shutting up about your little scuffle while you were asking copblock to shut up about your little scuffle after warning you to quit pursuing the topic at least twice was completely and utterly called for

I'm assuming this is sarcasm.

forget.

loving forget forget forget loving forgeter forget forget.

forget.

Noedit: CopBlock, I am sorry for whatever I did. By the way can you please tell me what I did?

Anyway, I apologize. I did not mean to make you angry in any way. This huge, explosive argument was not intended and I am sorry. Can we put it behind us, please?

Let me tell you guys that this thread is in no way sticking up for Vegetarian Zombie.

He's a dumbforget, too

Let me tell you guys that this thread is in no way sticking up for Vegetarian Zombie.

He's a dumbforget, too

Yes, I'm a dumbforget and I'm trying to end this argument.

May I ask what I am a dumbforget for doing?

May I ask what I am a dumbforget for doing?

1. You keep trying to restart the argument by needlessly taunting him.
2. You're stupid

1. You keep trying to restart the argument by needlessly taunting him.
2. You're stupid

1. I just apologized.
2. That's fair