Author Topic: ITS TO DAMN HOT THIS WEEK  (Read 3101 times)

Southern hemisphere is currently in winter, I'm freezing my ass off right now.
But in the same hemisphere, like New Jersey to Florida

Why does it get colder the further south you go?

There isn't a heatwave down here.

When it does happen, stuffs gonna melt.

THE TEMPERATURE IS TOO DAMN HIGH
Do I smell a new political party forming?
:D

Do I smell a new political party forming?
:D

I actually believe that is burning rubber, sir.

I actually believe that is burning rubber, sir.
oh damn, well if people can form a "rent is too damn high part" I can form a "the temperature is too damn high" party

oh damn, well if people can form a "rent is too damn high part" I can form a "the temperature is too damn high" party

serving the greater gulf of mexico area since 1996

serving the greater gulf of mexico area since 1996
heeeeell yeah!

ZB

It FINALLY started to be sunny here. Today is the first cloudless day I can remember happening all summer where I live..

It's too hot because I entered the room.

I have a working air conditioner.

Also, i suggest you get a tan then heatstrokes.

'THE TEMPERATURE IS TOO DAMN LOW' Party

I was at camp all week, the heat index was 115. It was loving terrible

Here in dallas it has been up to 118 witjout heat index. It has been over 100 for over 2 months. We get this to a lesser extent every year, so stop crying.

113 in Arizona. Pansy

100 degree+ high ON THE loving COAST

Plus the index is 110+ because of humidity. forget you, sun.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:01:34 PM by Dodger »