Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24268 times)

Two scenes done, gonna be shooting a third scene today and probably more. Getting really into it again, the "mental block" has shifted.

Add me on Steam, Audax. Message me when you're filming, please.

To update:  did more filming. Currently stalled as I can't proceed to Raeyok does his recordings. Its looking good so far though. c:

I like how I'm in every single video but I have nothing to do with this
Also, extremely unlikely, but here is some voice stuff
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:24:49 PM by Jenxas »

Also, extremely unlikely, but here is some voice stuff

What the forget was that....?

What the forget was that....?
That was a summary of Poker Night in Penumbra with Keonesan & Co.

... what?

Well technically, because of the introduction has pictures

To update:  did more filming. Currently stalled as I can't proceed to Raeyok does his recordings. Its looking good so far though. c:

D:

Don't worry, Raeyok is very fast. He can do it in hours at best, or overnight if he is caught up in things.

Don't worry, Raeyok is very fast. He can do it in hours at best, or overnight if he is caught up in things.

To update:  did more filming. Currently stalled as I can't proceed to Raeyok does his recordings. Its looking good so far though. c:

D:

Oh yeah. I just pick people I find when I film, its too time consuming otherwise. :c

Oh yeah. I just pick people I find when I film, its too time consuming otherwise. :c

Still, add me on Steam c:

I've been ill for several days too. :c
Same. I feel your pain bro.

<3

On an unrelated note, Raeyok hasn't got back yet but knowing him the files will suddenly turn up. :3

He was just online and left. Looks like the project is stalled again. Not my fault this time. :I
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:09:48 AM by Sheath »