B3 - Canceled due to Low amount of people

Author Topic: B3 - Canceled due to Low amount of people  (Read 7290 times)

It sounds interesting, but it would fail for the following:

• It is extremely hard to get people to stay in seats and to not troll around
  • You'd be constantly interrupted by idiots saying "WHAT IS THIS" and posting crap every minute, even with a muting mod it'd still be frustrating and the host would probably be IRC'd a lot
  • Every player is unreliable, I've coordinated a lot of in-game things and that is what I've learned every project for the last 3 years. People would not show up, so out of 10 people suppose to go on stage you'd probably get half of those people to turn up, and thus have gaps and the show would be short.
  • Time zones
  • It'd be a show, it'd have to be prepared and operated and you'd have to expect the people who advertise to share their booths over and over, or else its just a one off thing that few people will witness; its not practical time wise, you'd shred your audience to a small amount and it wouldn't be worth it

• You'd be constantly interrupted by idiots saying "WHAT IS THIS" and posting crap every minute, even with a muting mod it'd still be frustrating and the host would probably be IRC'd a lot
  • Every player is unreliable, I've coordinated a lot of in-game things and that is what I've learned every project for the last 3 years. People would not show up, so out of 10 people suppose to go on stage you'd probably get half of those people to turn up, and thus have gaps and the show would be short.
  • Time zones
  • It'd be a show, it'd have to be prepared and operated and you'd have to expect the people who advertise to share their booths over and over, or else its just a one off thing that few people will witness; its not practical time wise, you'd shred your audience to a small amount and it wouldn't be worth it

Yeh, Your right. It would be hard to manage mostly I think because of people wanting to wonder around. and go places they cant.

Im TheCyan, But i dont think we met...
Lol, But Im still unsure why CmC is on there? I mean only like 3 members I keep in touch with. And im pretty sure the others just kinda quit. But Owl who signed CmC up?

• Time zones
i have a mod that mutes all the players and tells them not to talk while people are talking on stage
1: i can remove some peoples mutes so people on stage can talk and not people not on stage
2: if they try to troll i would have my trusty admins ban him seeing as they arnt listening to the people talking on stage
3: i dont loving care if there trust worthy! no one on blockland is

1: i can remove some peoples mutes so people on stage can talk and not people not on stage
2: if they try to troll i would have my trusty admins ban him seeing as they arnt listening to the people talking on stage
3: i dont loving care if there trust worthy! no one on blockland is

All three of those things addressed only one of my points. It remains to be flawed.

HooT give me a booth. :D

Sorry guiys shows canceled

Sorry guiys shows canceled

are you going to lock the topic?

I don't get the point at all...

Conventions for blockland doesn't work out...

Maybe if Badspot did one that would be great and turn out great... But some random user posting one... Nah. 

Hey maybe they will make a first person shooter not based on war.

Hey maybe they will make a first person shooter not based on war.

Lol???

But shouldn't it be FPRP
(first person role play or something)