Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147490 times)

Aroneuryi Bulletin

• SatCOM, the contractor for the new NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite to examine the North pole of Enduva, has made an announcement. Erik Grasler, the lead designer for the satellite, has released a statement:
    "I am pleased to announce that the software for the Doppler radar has been installed in the main system of the new satellite. This new software will allow the craft to detect any critical weather anomalies and let us know 'Is there a blizzard?' or 'Are we going to get a mass of Arctic air?' Because of this, we will have a greater knowledge of what is happening up north."
  • An expedition has been planned to establish a scientific outpost on the North Pole. This will also assist in the research of the density of the ice, as well as the fauna of the area. The Scientific Administration of Aroneuryi is planning to send the 5 explorers within the next 10 months.

When did farken get the 2 island near Flemming Islands?

When did farken get the 2 island near Flemming Islands?

Farken claimed the islands to set up outposts closer to my country.

Comatose have you received the results from the U9 Myun?

Yes. The crew members have reported that the storm system is slowly gaining strength, and that it is recommended that your citizens evacuate.

Does it snow on the west coast?

Farken claimed the islands to set up outposts closer to my country.
Can you quote me that post please? Also your country is?

Also your country is?

Aroneuryi

Why does nobody want to ally with Aerostad except for Aroneuryi. :(

would aerostad like to ally with duck?

would aerostad like to ally with duck?

Maybe. :3

I'll update soon when I'm not on my phone.

Can you quote me that post please? Also your country is?

Farken sends troops and naval crafts to claim the islands below Aroneuryi.

(if that's alright with comatose, that way we can be closer.)

Me and comatose = Bros 4 lief

Farken starts making new general use space crafts using supplies refined in the KNACK explorer.

Farken also wishes to ally Aerostad

Why does nobody want to ally with Aerostad except for Aroneuryi. :(

Constellation Foederatarum would like to ally.

Also any requests to ally will be accepted.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:32:27 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

New Porlaqian News
With the news from the Aroneuryian U9 Myun, the government advises citizens to build "house defenses." Also, when done to make way to the nearest evacuation point.

Constellation Foederatarum would like to ally.

Also any requests to ally will be accepted.
Duck requests to ally.

Duck
what
Duck
what?!
DUCK

Farken has developed a new space ship which is capable of storing enough water to self sustain itself for 6 months in space.

They are now making 7 more and are selling the plans of the  L.M.S DEEP1 to the public but with no weapons, so it is the S. DEEP