Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147520 times)

Pikmin, 5,000,000 is quite a start ;_;

Wheres the name of Pikmin's nation, lol?

fine man but im not giving away my whole population

Count me as one of them. DEFEND ME GOD DAMMIT

978,000 is quite a start too. Start out low, bro.

Prochnost:
-Disease spreads out
-Evgeeny Ankundinov won first place in the Prochnost chess tournament.
-Acne treatment discovered.

~~~~~~~
Someone want to make an alliance?

I'd like to propose the world outlaws and destroys all weapons of mass destruction to prevent harm to the world.

"The day when two army corps can annihilate each other in one second, all civilized nations, it is to be hoped, will recoil from war and discharge their troops."
--Alfred Nobel   

I'd like to propose the world outlaws and destroys all weapons of mass destruction to prevent harm to the world.

yeah, we're getting closer to the day when our army can annihilate each other in one second.

so we're going to recoil from war.

problem, logic?

yeah, we're getting closer to the day when our army can annihilate each other in one second.

so we're going to recoil from war.

problem, logic?
What the forget are you talking about?

War isn't a good thing, never has been and never will be. It's an unneeded catalyst to civilization, and I prefer to think that Enduva could do well to get rid of it before it destroys us all.

problem, utopia?

Wheres the name of Pikmin's nation, lol?
Picklo Nation
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:29:53 AM by AgentPikmin »

Constellation Foederatarum accepts to never manufacture EMP or nuclear weapons, however, will not dismantle it's military.

What the forget are you talking about?

War isn't a good thing, never has been and never will be. It's an unneeded catalyst to civilization, and I prefer to think that Enduva could do well to get rid of it before it destroys us all.

problem, utopia?

it's in humanity's nature to be violent.

many people have unexpected and unprovoked outbursts of violence.

you see, war is a necessity. stuff will go wrong, and sometimes you need to do something regrettable, and people might not agree. that's what war is for.

the world is not perfect, if war doesn't happen by man's hand, nature will make it happen. natural disasters, refugee's, they'll cause war.

when a country gets forgeted up, it's going to have refugee's sometimes going to other nations. in order for that country to protect it's civilians (and sometimes it's interests.) it needs to go to war.

problem, unobtainable utopia?  

you see, war is a necessity. stuff will go wrong, and sometimes you need to do something regrettable, and people might not agree. that's what war is for.

the world is not perfect, if war doesn't happen by man's hand, nature will make it happen. natural disasters, refugee's, they'll cause war.

when a country gets forgeted up, it's going to have refugee's sometimes going to other nations. in order for that country to protect it's civilians (and sometimes it's interests.) it needs to go to war.

In theory, it is man's nature to be violent. But in reality, society has a whole created this necessity. Cut out the part that manufactures this need, create a plentiful and efficient society, destroy any separation of different groups of man, and you then have a Utopia.

War is not a necessity, if it was, no creature would have achieved sentience.

/Earth 2.0... /Porlaqian crCIA

In theory, it is man's nature to be violent. But in reality, society has a whole created this necessity. Cut out the part that manufactures this need, create a plentiful and efficient society, destroy any separation of different groups of man, and you then have a Utopia.

War is not a necessity, if it was, no creature would have achieved sentience.
No, if war was NOT a necessity, no creature would have achieved sentience.

war thins the population. it's a force of nature. it makes those with desirable traits (strong, smart, agile.) those who can generally survive war, carry on their genes.

now, the thinning of the population. without war, the world would be overcrowded. it's crowded now, but without war it would be much worse. war is a handicapant to over-population.

at you statement of that no creature would gain sentience, that is complete bullstuff. war is the reason why the USA, Russia, and Britain among many are still here today. the fights between species, and the outcome of mammals and humans over other species of mammals is the reason why we're here.