Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147550 times)

Avalonian Chronicle

-Resources found by Avalonian land prospectors
Avalonian Land prospectorts have found large mineral deposits of silicon, silver ore, iron ore, magnesium, and lead ore. Small oil deposits were also located. Avalonian industry is preparing to utilize this mineral wealth.

-Avalonian Military push
Due to recent mineral discovery, the Avalonian military is pushing south in order to gain more of the possibly resource rich lands. No notable resistance thusfar.

-Scientists' Triumph
Avalonian scientists and engineers have successfully constructed a prototype floating fortress. Declassified military tests reveal it to be "Satisfactorily Unsinkable."

The Imperial Republic of Novus would like to ally with the following countries:

• New Nogova
  • New Porlaq
  • New Trejirm
  • Irajinia

We would like to form an alliance with each individual country, as we agree with their beliefs and morals.  We would like to hear back as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Accepted. Irajinia here.
New Porlaq offers 1,000,000 Soldiers and pilots to deploy to Irajina to help.
We accept. The city has a population of about 12,000,000, and all are rioting, except for children. Any support for the war would be appreciated.

Avalonia offers any military support it can give to quell the riots in Irajina if you'll accept the help.

Avalonia offers any military support it can give to quell the riots in Irajina if you'll accept the help.
Like I said I'll take ANY support. Tanks! Fighter jets! Soldiers! Bombers! Anything.
Tanks for the help!
(pun totally not intended or anything)

Aemilius requests alliance with Avalonia and Kovsky Federation.

Aemilius requests trade with New Japan.

Aemilius offers military help in quelling the riots in Irajina.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:53:37 PM by morningstar »

Avalonia accepts alliance with Aemilius.

Avalonian troops sieze land to the west as they travel to aid Irajina against its rebelling people.

Avalonia requests trade with Aemilius.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:35:47 PM by Plethora »

Avalonia requests trade with Aemilius.
I accept.  What do you have to offer though?

Oil, silicon, silver, iron, magnesium, and lead. Oil is useful for fuel, silicon for computers, silver is a good conductor, antiseptic, and a precious metal, lead makes good bullets.

Do you have any titanium, uranium, or plutonium to trade away?

New territory.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:43:41 PM by Plethora »

Do you have any titanium, uranium, or plutonium to trade away?
No, just oil.

Aemilius offers military help in quelling the riots in Irajina.
Accept.

No more aid needed. Thank you for your support.

DUCK NEWS
The Duck Scientific Industry of Studies has reached about 70% of progress on the new laser weaponry.

Darskel proposes to create a Union with it's members being Darskel, New Porlaq, Irajinia, and Avalonia.

I'm already part of a union :s

Just join the United Commonwealths.

I'm already part of a union :s

Just join the United Commonwealths.

Nope.

They're the ones who hated on Porlaq in 2.0 for being communist, remember?

Oh yeah. I'll join your union then. :s

The civil war has ended. After the reinforcement troops arrived, the hostiles surrendered.